Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 11 Ch. 114 - Whip Of Love

Dex-chan lover
Yumika X Kouno is hilariously good! I loved it!

I think this was just right on the colour vs B&W; this has a title page that will be great in colour, and every chapter has a couple "splash pages" (like pages 6&7) that give a good POP when they're in colour.

I like the B&W better, all day... but a couple 9ages like those 8n colour bring it home.

(This is all just my opinion, obvs)

I missed the voting but color really makes things pop.

Wow, Yumika really showed her dominant side. She probably couldn’t handle Edo making a custom leather outfit.

Dex-chan lover
Color is good. Black and white is also good.

Best is whatever you like, we're just a bunch of leeches.

Dex-chan lover
Colored or not, all are good to me.
Sorry for the my indecisiveness.

I'll put in a belated vote for color. Also, just to point out, there's not much point to humiliation play if you're already shameless, so, sorry, Miya. 😆

Dex-chan lover
The single main images being in colour but the rest in B&W reminds me of reading so many manga and comics as a kid. I like it as a compromise.

Next chapter we learn Edo have +10% of the shares so together with odl man they can win the company back. 🤔

Color is good sometimes, it gave a + to the story 😍🤩
And for those who don't like colors pages: it's your right, I have nothing to say about it, but you should know that every manga in books formats have some colors pages. So good luck because you will suffer everytime you buy one 😈

I prefer the original black and white, unless a page is colored originally I don’t think it needs to be colorized, only if you can match the quality of color pages by the mangaka do I usually like them.

Dex-chan lover
Whatever makes it easy for you, mate. You and your group work too hard.

However, IF one of the pages has spicy or highlighted moments, then add the colored page for maximum impact on us readers!!

giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thanks as always for your amazing work. Permission for dice gods if it happens.

Hahahahaha. I laughed this entire chapter. I'm not into BDSM, but I gotta admit, Yumika played that role quite well, and is very sexy when she wants to be. Love it.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for such amazing treat as translating this series, I binged it in one day. Great translation and comments under each chapter, thank you for such great work! I also prefer B&W but if you like colour do whatever you like most.

To be completely honest, you're killing it with these releases. I originally voted for color, but now that I look at this chapter, there's something special about that classic black and white that I really like that doesn't really come across in color. I'd be happy with whatever though!

Group Leader
@onepunchman The vote was tied so I figured this was the best compromise.

@Seraphus It's like Abbot and Castello lives again! That's the plan, to have the pages that need that extra pop to show the "true" aspect of what the mangaka wanted is best. Next time, I might limit it to that person when it comes to that.

@Tbird90677 If the singer couldn't handle it, I'm pretty sure she would have issues also.

@AnimeJ thank you, I figured this was the best compromise. Hope you guys/gals enjoy it.

@shaggypaw Best compromise I could come up with the way the votes went.

@moel That's fine, as long as your voice is heard!

@Amariithynar THAT is the ultimate goal of these redraws and what I strive for. I want this to be the Japanese equivalent of comic books. I love comic books and seeing manga done like this makes me feel joy.

@AProunds My vote is Yumika but that's because she's been in the spotlight so much. We really need to have Kouno in the spotlight to see how she shines.

@Ren-chan I sure hope, they need to have control of the shares in order to get above this mess. I have a gut feeling that it won't do that good but I think Edo is a key in this whole mess. Play nice Ren even if it's true. I will be doing pages that need that pop so they won't suffer that much.

@monstermandude The colors are the ones released by the company and NOT my work. So I can't rightly see which one is which.

@Techno97 It's the same so I'm good. Seraphus is the proofreader so it would be easier if it was all black and white.

@BanditHadron Thank you for keep doing the permission. They didn't choose you this time. Finger crossed for the next time. Yumika did a great job and Kouno was the perfect backup. Couldn't have asked for a better duo at that time.

@Maelbek You are welcome and thank you for commenting. Also, welcome to the pervert club. I personally like both so I don't mind doing both. Hopefully, you stick around and enjoy it.

@Tabal Dice gods have chosen you, may I use your comment?

@Pinealouope The first page or the chapter page? I plan to do both as long as I can. The artist has not that many colored drawings. I will hit up the mangaka's Twitter if I run out of his website color pages.

@KreamPunk Lol, the best kind.

Users who are viewing this thread