Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 20 Ch. 234 - Come, Come, Come~♥

Dex-chan lover
Oof, those stockings are the devils.:ROFLMAO:
If it came with a set of panties and stockings, we both know what happened then.:oops:

Anyways, thank you group for translating the manga, may you continue to finish this manga.
No pressure. Just do at your free time.

Group Leader
Oof, those stockings are the devils.:ROFLMAO:
If it came with a set of panties and stockings, we both know what happened then.:oops:

Anyways, thank you group for translating the manga, may you continue to finish this manga.
No pressure. Just do at your free time.
Makes you wonder if the person who made the "haunted" corset was essentially someone like Edo but driven insane with love. You are welcome. We are still getting this done ASAP in a weekly format. We got A LOT to catch up on.
Thanks for the chapter!
You are welcome. Hope you enjoy the future chapters.
Now that's what I call a proper greeting
Bent over and everything showing the goods. She wanted to make first impressions. If she was from Japan, you would think this was normal except the dress. But she's from USA and we know she is doing this on purpose.
Bahahahaha, that must be so frustrating! XD
For Edo or the poor woman? Either case, it's still hilarious!
Congrats on the halfway point and as always thank you for bringing a superb translation! Here's to more Edo-ventures to come!
Thank you very much. Knowing that this manga has a while to go, I can't wait to see what the future holds. Edo will provide the madness whenever trouble finds him. And for a comedy manga, this is a perfect cocktail of humor.
Hahaha
just another step to the "TOP"
Hahaha
One small step for man, one giant leap for perverted fingers everywhere. :p LOL Thanks for reading.

Aggregator gang
Follow up to your comment.id say just roll with there's 20.5 of this left. And S2 has 20. He evolves to full on wedding attire in season 2 panties dresses etc based on this.

I need to reread the series, curious on the breakdown on the kind of clients Edo has... satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread