Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 85 - The Finished Product?

Group Leader
Bonus chapter! Thank you very much for Seraphus and Simpleton for pulling double duty.

Double-page supporter
They rock.

Also, on the subject of the material and idea... the skin in the breast area is fairly delicate. Breathability is a must, and Tachibana definitely made a huge mistake by not taking it off, but also, Edo really needed to think that over. Hell, for women on the bigger side of things, it's not rare to break out in rashes and acne around there due to the sweat! And yes, it's just as bad as it sounds.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thanks as always for these!

I don't have much to say on this right now, just seeing where it goes - though, author might want to tone down on the "conversion" implication lurking in there.

Dex-chan lover
Have fun in Utah! I used to live there for about a decade or so, had some pretty good camping going on there :D Currently I'm in a nearby state to that (don't want to specify which one, since you never know these days...)

Thank you for the double chapter today \o/ And double thanks to the new translator! :D

I can't believe I used to like this kind of manga... a grown-up mc that acts like a child, ugh

bahahahaha wear it for 3 days straight and get some strange fungi grow healthily, yeah right it's so funny lol

Thank you Seraphus and Simpleton~
By the way, will we be seeing any more orca credit pages? I miss those cute orcas :^

Group Leader
@ElBichoRaro I really don't want to see what happened to her in real life. It sounds really nasty and ugly. Couldn't happen to a nicer person, huh?

@Kaiser92 Wait until chapter 90, you'll love that cliff hanger. It's going to be good.

@BanditHadron You are welcome. Yeah, we will see how it goes. I got 7 pages done by the time I write this for the next chapter so far it doesn't look like it will continue.

@jak When it comes to manga, I often think it's more for comedy than real life. Got to love it!

@Hezkezl I'll be sure to pass the message along. It should be fun to try and get the house ready for next year. It should be entertaining.

@cofi023 I'm sorry to hear that. I would suggest keeping reading but the choice is yours. If you do decide to stop reading, it's sad to see you go but I understand if the manga isn't something you wish to continue to read. I don't think Edo will change anytime soon but I think he will change as the chapters progress. Either way, please enjoy life to the fullest and be safe.

@theowww Dice gods have chosen you, may I use your comment?

@Seraphus It makes the world go round to see their expression.

@asfhoiasfjoiasfjpi You welcome and I'll pass the message along.

@n3p1c1 I will start doing that if I have space. Thanks for the idea!

@BirohVlad Greetings from 'Merica. I'll be sure to pass the message along!

@saintguardian idk if you're the same person who started uploading this on batoto, but I started reading this from the first chapter. I guess tastes change, thanks for the hard work!

Group Leader
@ElBichoRaro Lazy perverted asshole. I'm one of a kind. :p

@cofi023 I agree that taste does change. We change through the years but there are certain things that makes us love certain manga regardless of how old you are. I hope you find such manga. I did not upload to batoto and I started around chapter 30. I waited 2 years for them to continue and I said fuck it. So I picked it up and enjoy doing almost every single page. There are some that I don't like but all great stories have the bad chapters. The ones where the author takes a bit too long on the rape scene to justify having the men brutally impaled. So yes, this manga does have bad chapters and my gut feeling is that it's this one. Will Edo change? Not anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread