Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 86 - Obstinacy!

Group Leader
Only 400 more chapters to go! https://media.giphy.com/media/DpB9NBjny7jF1pd0yt2/giphy.gif

Thank you for the cute orca!
Mad respect if the team can actually pull through the remaining 400 chapters!
4633462242ee5494bad989b54d7d4c11.gif

Dex-chan lover
Poor Orca.

But really, what speaks against wearing just any kind of top over the corset? It's not like that would interfere with the function of it in any way, and she'd be more comfortable not running around in her underwear. The whole "messiah of big-tiddied girls" thing is nonsense - she'll still have very recognizably big breasts even with a top on, and there's nothing keeping her from explaining her troubles and the solution in interviews. The only ones really getting anything out of her playing like that is Pixie, who get free advertisement.

Double-page supporter
Hey! I didn't give you permission to post that picture of me outside the pool! [/s]

@Narf "The heat and your sweat will surely get unbearable if you put on anything else. "
Perhaps this is the reason? 🤔

I really, really like that the cursed corset was brought up. This is panning out to become something akin to Ranma 1/2, which I really loved. Ranma starts out as this wacky slice-of-life-y oneshots with a few smaller arcs in it, but it starts building a narrative and character developments happen during those and you eventually reach a conclusion that fits. Kind of a blue balls one, but a good one. Now I can't wait for the course this one takes.

I honestly don't know how I feel about a potential rival. Yumika really did say good stuff this chapter, which only solidified the crush, but I also don't think she's really bi-curious? I know, those two don't have much to do with each other, but my point is that it would be likely remain one-sided and potentially annoying. Or did you mean in a rival in general? A (romantic) rival certainly gives a lot of development potential to both Yumika and Edo, but Edo certainly needs more initiative. Which a rival could "force". Don't want it to be played for cheap drama though. That's a fine line.

That cover page was hot.

Wasn’t expecting the cursed girdle again but I like how it was used. I guess it’s back to bouncing balls and not breasts for our tennis pro.

Dex-chan lover
@ n3p1c1
That is a nonsense reason though. Sportswear isn't thick cotton or something like that - it whisks the sweat away from the body, keeps you properly cool and weighs next to nothing.

I thought she'll put it on as a under garment! that's like watching ballerina dancing with a racket in her hand and smack my brain to pieces 😆. and thanks for releasing a feast to the eyes

Thanks for the chapter. I'm not too excited for a love rival. I hope they don't get too into that. It's not like Edo can say anything with the amount of women attracted to him.

Group Leader
Apologies for the late posting everyone. I forgot an important tool for redrawing and had to use my finger for the past 4 days. To say the least, I did almost ALL of the next chapter by hand. This is a challenge I do wish to do again in, oh, chapter 100 or so. Anyways, onto the replies.

@n3p1c1 Sure, I'll keep posting them but I think I decided to go ahead and give up taking single pictures and do a "gif" on my phone. Sadly, those didn't come out great.

@Narf If I remember right, the orcas that we saw are the last of the ones raised in captivity. So it's the last generation that will be bred in captivity and put on a show. I agree that Pixie gets a huge boost but the next chapter might show you another side of what works that Edo has his hands in or on. It was hinted at previous chapters. Still, the corset is made to hold the large breasts comfortably and without smacking her in the face. Watch a couple of tennis matches and you'll see how high they jump then imagine "free-range" breasts. That should give you a reason why she said yes and why women will look up to her performance. The next chapter shows more than what we are seeing.

@Cesarean-Pizza For now but I wouldn't hold your breath. This is a comedy manga about underwear.

@ElBichoRaro You did that in the nude?

@Nestrior I completely forgot about Ranma 1/2. It's the one that made me appreciate perverted anime/manga. I was very happy the anime followed the manga close-ish. Still, seeing the series going back upon itself is a huge boost. I'm hoping that this will show us how things will turn out. This is going to be GOOD! I think even chapter 90 shows us something even better that shows the previous chapters and Edo's character. I meant a rival in a general sense because Yumika is stuck in a nasty spot. Kind of like Edo but it's a line we will have to watch and read.

@Tbird90677 Thank you, I aim to please and try to upload as much of his work as possible.

@BanditHadron You are welcome. I'm hoping this is a trend of her cooling her jets and trying dating first before almost raping someone.

@KreamPunk Yeah, I truly feel like it's a long 7 more years. I am hoping the other translator will shave off a year.

@theowww I have to say that it's pretty much how I see tennis players. They dress like her, in a way, today. So that's an interesting way to look at it.

@andrmnh Dice gods have chosen you, may I use your comment at the front page.

@mikeceara Yeah, there is way too many girls attracted to him but it seems that only two are "fighting" for him now. I guess we will see in the next two chapters if she sticks around.

@Seraphus Thank you for your hard work. I wouldn't be able to release chapters without you and @Simpleton 's hard work.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian:
Still, the corset is made to hold the large breasts comfortably and without smacking her in the face. Watch a couple of tennis matches and you'll see how high they jump then imagine "free-range" breasts. That should give you a reason why she said yes and why women will look up to her performance. The next chapter shows more than what we are seeing.
I wasn't arguing against her wearing the corset - I was arguing that there wasn't a single good reason to wear nothing on top of it and thus play in her underwear only. She was clearly uncomfortable with the idea of doing that, so just having her wear a normal sports shirt above it would have been totally fine. The reasons given why she should be wearing only the corset were contrived nonsense.

Group Leader
@andrmnh Thank you, will do.

@Narf Ah, okay. Now it all makes sense. Yes I agree, she could have easily worn something over it. Maybe she's getting a rise out of showing it off. I know she would have trained to have a shirt over the corset.

Users who are viewing this thread