Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 88 - Burning

Dex-chan lover
I think she had her thumb in her hoo-ha (judging by the splash) and was rubbin' the nubbin with her fingers. She's very flexible, apparently.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the rejections you mentioned are common enough in single payer systems. If there is limited availability, the government will prioritize younger individuals over older ones as young, working adults can "make back" the amount spent on care via taxes, as opposed to an older retiree who may have other complications that completely drain the system.

Whether or not one is better than the other is a massively complicated issue; on one hand everyone is covered vs those who could afford it, on the other someone you will never meet, sitting behind a desk, who might not even be medically trained gets to determine whether or not you see a doctor/medical professional. In theory a free marketplace for insurance coverage would lead to more affordable plans, however massive companies have an advantage and can corner a marketplace, as well as "affordable" plans being completely lacking in sufficient coverage.

The Charlie Gard case comes to mind, primarily that an outside entity, in this case a court, can rule that a child be taken off life support because they regard any treatment as futile, and not because the parents thought so.

Group Leader
@himeleth I'm pretty sure that was a short duration. Still, a nice way to say she's limber.

@Ren-chan , @jak , @Miriable Some women like it both ways. Or, that's what I have been told.

@ElBichoRaro Something to aspire to? I know I want to be close to that limber.

@Seraphus When she wrecks into the chair or when she won that point? Either case, I completely agree.

@SunSun The solution would also be the problem when it comes to large companies. I guess that's why cheap insurance is usually the worst. It's pretty sick that insurance can kill someone legally and get away with it.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian personally I believe that that's where government should step in, to prevent large companies from cornering the market and promoting smaller insurance companies to have a chance. Or have the US president take the nuclear option and have the AG start trust busting. However the reality is, and not just in insurance as far as I can tell, is that large companies are able to mitigate or sidestep regulations through various means while smaller ones don't have that option.

Users who are viewing this thread