Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 89 - Let's Party!

I don't know what makes me feel worse, giving a speech or singing karaoke, and I've done both.
As usual, thanks for the cute orca~ I bet they are great singers.

Dex-chan lover
I've always liked singing. But I'm not allowed to sing in karaoke places by my coworkers anymore. They say that my singing "demotivates" then even though it's not a competition.

(Although the last time I sang at a party, I won the karaoke contest with Bohemian Rhapsody).

Dex-chan lover
his face on that last panel... Iunno why the older manga style makes me laugh so hard....

The karaoke scenes were really funny. I loved the dancing bit.

I’m mostly introverted but have lots of experience singing and speaking before crowds. I’ve had training in both and I’m pretty good at it. People like my voice and I can sing on key. But I can seldom remember the verses in the right order without tons of practice.

Dex-chan lover
The social climate of today has me on the look out for hypocrites and right here is one of those double standards I hate. I know this was written a long time ago, but that was a date rape. Penetration or not. He's naked with someone he didn't consent to be naked with.

Group Leader
@n3p1c1 I truthfully haven't heard Orca sing so I can't say either way. Well, I haven't heard it in real life, I've watched videos.

@ElBichoRaro Some people are so driven to competition that it runs their lives. So I have to say it's their loss, I'm sure you sound wonderful. Also, winning with Bohemian Rhapsody is both easy and hard to pull off. If you have a hardcore Queen fan as a judge, then you might have lost. We could but getting everyone together for karaoke is going to be kind of hard. I'm sure there are youtube vids that we can do karaoke with.

@Seraphus I like to link the mindset of Jackie Chan's overachieving faces matching good older manga.

@pizzaguy The dice gods have chosen you, may I use your comment?

@Cesarean-Pizza , @KreamPunk Yes, that was considered date rape but we have to assume that the girl was sober or sober enough throughout the whole period. My guess is, it's not due to the fact she was completely drunk along with Edo. I guess we will have to see how much she will admit to remembering.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, I'm not a great singer. I just can keep a tune thanks to my degree.

Users who are viewing this thread