Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 255 - The "M" On The Eraser

Finally!!!! Shindou’s mind was blown twice in one amazing chapter. I always knew Tokyo U wasn’t the goal for her. That would have been too boring for the story.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting the thing about the M, but - double shot, that she won't be in Tokyo U - what a great chapter! Eat it, stupid Maa-kun! 😬

Imagine dedicating your whole life to be just as smart as the girl that inspire you to become a better/smarter person from words of encouragement, only to find out was from your piece of shit childhood friend, and girl you had a crush for most of your life doesn't even care about you.

I expected the eraser thing, her going overseas tho was for sure a welcomed surprise.

Oh no, worst kind of progress. Now he will like Amano cus he has to.

Dex-chan lover
Finally got that out of the way, it only took us 255 FUCKING CHAPTERS AND A THE INTRODUCTION OF A SHITTY AND COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY LOVE RIVAL WHO'S ONLY PURPOSE WAS TO FORCE THE PLOT TO GO FORWARD

#Dropout spitting truth in the credits page lmao

And I'm not really surprised to see people still somehow complaining about the way things have developed. Anyway, I'm happy with the recent developments, and that's enough for me.

"My whole life... is a lie!" is probably what Manabu's thinking right now. Between that and Mikawa going overseas, I don't know how he'll react to this.

Fed-Kun's army
HUGE RESPECT FOR MIKAWA-SAN! HOPE SHE GETS MORE SUCCESSFULL IN LIFE!
SzU0hEP.jpg

Lol mikawa doesnt even listen to him, treated him like a completely random people, which he is actually

Dex-chan lover
@Rukka that's not fair... Mikawa was dispelling the illusion Maa-kun had built up in his mind all that time with a bit of truth he'd missed. Now that fantasy's out of the way he can focus clearly on what he's had all along right in front of him, not because he has to, but because he gets to.

Finally. Now it's time for Maa-kun's redemption arc for 300 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread