Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 21 Ch. 205 - Ringo The Supersleuth 2

Group Leader
How many more chapters until we get to the good stuff?

Supporter
@Esper

took 160 chapters for a cheek kiss, so i estimate around 300 more for an actual kiss.

Whats with toronto all that does is make me think of canadian bacon. No not the food. The movie starring John Candy.

Dex-chan lover
OK that's the most unexpected credits page I've seen in a scanlation yet lmao

Dex-chan lover
Ok something slightly self aware this is a romance.

Can we continue to move forward please, author?

Dex-chan lover
Glad this arc was resolved quickly at least. I was worried that the stupid misunderstandings would continue much longer...

Can someone fill me in on what the credit page is referencing? In return I'll answer any questions about the Australian sport of Aerial Ping-Pong.

Dex-chan lover
@potatoesriceandbread Hockey stuff. Basically the player on the credits page cover is from the Montréal team called "Canadiens". CH for short, and Habs for most people.

I'm not totally into it, but I still kinda root for my home team, I guess. =/ They're more than often subject of jokes though, but they did once win the Stanley cup years ago. And thus most people in Quebec are dreaming about bringing it back home a second time.

Aggregator gang
Translator: Fuck Toronto!

Well since Mike Babcock isn't there to do it, I guess someone has to screw the Leafs over?

Dex-chan lover
her delusionals have more progress in 1 page than the entire series,damn

Hey I didn’t know dropout scans were nhl fans lol.

You Canadian teams should stop fighting, the bruins are gonna beat you all in the playoffs anyway 😂

Dex-chan lover
Hell ya F*** Toronto... wait hockey? Oh i don't care about. I just mean it in general.

Users who are viewing this thread