Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 22 Ch. 216 - Ground Rules

Dex-chan lover
Imagine living with this goddess for that long...

Anyone who can resist temptation or the need to snuggle is either gay or asexual

Oooooooohhhh I really want Misawa or Ringo to discover that they're living together. I wonder which reaction would be better.

Double-page supporter
I swear, there is gonna be a chapter where they two gonna be alone in the house and Manabu's parents was out for quite a long time, I could already smell the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
"Long sleeves and pants"

How are we not past this point with this dude. It's been 200+ chapters, I'm not usually one to yell about lack of progress or whatever but come on.

@nobreadsticks
I dunno man. Manabu's rule was wrong because it was controlling and inconsiderate but there's a hint of sense in it.

He's a man on a mission. If he fails, there's way less chance of them being together. If we think about the long term, it's way more practical for him to see less fan service for 1 year. Otherwise, they won't go to the same school which means less contact for at least 4 years. Also less fan service could mean more plot and progress.

Despite that, that rule was still wrong. I don't have a better alternative to that though.

Fed-Kun's army
still havent started it, and im still wondering if the asses and the thiccness is worth the read because i know there is no progress in 200 chapters

The Fact that he agreed to everything she added or changed on this List shows who will have the Pants on in this (future?) Relationship

Dex-chan lover
@migh

It is mostly fan-service, with some progress given in small spoons every now and then. After reading all chapters so far, that is my most solemn impression.

Dex-chan lover
That "Iong sIeeves and long pants" goes against her reIigion. The Church of Thiccness.

@migh: its fun to read weekIy even if there is no progress (a weekIy dose of thiccness), but reading a Iot of chapters (Iike the 200 there are now) one after another makes you feeI like you are in an endless Ioop. And more than the lack of progress what sometimes makes me mad is how he keeps getting fIustered by the same shit even after 200 chapters... Its like "dude, you have seen her ass and boobs enough times to already be used to them, so stop behaving Iike a retard).

Users who are viewing this thread