Amari Mawari

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thought he'd end up with Kyouka.

Yeah, at first. I probably subconsciously considered it more "proper", because it's hard not to feel bad for Kyouka (who in few months will be left all alone), and well, Amari looks like a elementary schooler. Then i realized that there is only something like four year difference in ages between them, and was like "All right. Wherever that train's going, i'm not getting off before the end of the line".

Neat little series, where drama is nonexistent, and harsh reality hits only once (with a foam covered plastic bat).

ko

this nig is in college and he got with a middle schooler the fuck

Dex-chan lover
I feel a little bad for the sister. but that really annoy me. why it just be more simple. she rude to him, it so embarrassed i can't let people see it. but this guy i will met a lot but still it somehow ok. get save by him some more time and... i know he isn't bad person. sometime i don't understand people. it never work once, why even more

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/amari-mawari/

This is my favorite among "healing" series without question. It's just so CUTE. Regarding the ending: in my personal opinion all that matters is that even in the end it kept with its light and fluffy tone. A+, bb-sensei.

Dex-chan lover
Finally got around to re-reading this. Read through the whole thing a few years ago. Anyone know any other stories like this? The ones that come to mind are Kore wa koi no hanashi and Miman Renai, but the former has quite a bit of drama and unlikable side characters I don't really feel like trudging through again. That and I never read the last chapter, so I don't know how it ends.

Miman Renai was simpler and much shorter, only a few chapters--but the main character was a bit lame if memory serves. I'd love if it if it were just simple fluff like this one, Amari Mawari.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jeikob you should read the ending of Kore wa Koi no Hanashi. It was pretty decent. But I get what you mean, the brat was annoying

Dex-chan lover
rushed end but cute. nice to see cop-out timeskip avoided.

Dex-chan lover
Really cute story, nice character and good enough plot, and even more, this is one of those really rare love story's when the loli is actually the main heroine, still is very wholesome and a good read.

Users who are viewing this thread