4e71dbaa-d8bf-490a-a74b-1ca5fd11ff19
BrotherCoa Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 17, 2024 Messages 822 Sunday at 4:23 AM #2 Thank you for continuing the translation of old chapter, you are truly doing the Lord's work here. And the characters information bit is awesome, never knew how tiny many of them are.
Thank you for continuing the translation of old chapter, you are truly doing the Lord's work here. And the characters information bit is awesome, never knew how tiny many of them are.
Lorsh Member Joined Sep 23, 2026 Messages 6 Sunday at 5:52 AM #3 We have achieved the impossible. I can actually recommend the entire series without asking some dude to site hope like 3 times
We have achieved the impossible. I can actually recommend the entire series without asking some dude to site hope like 3 times
The_FallenAngel Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 9, 2020 Messages 629 Sunday at 6:22 AM #4 Thank you for the translation! The character designs insight at the end was very interesting too, thank you for translating it
Thank you for the translation! The character designs insight at the end was very interesting too, thank you for translating it
F FlyByTL Group Leader Joined Mar 10, 2024 Messages 36 Sunday at 8:48 AM #5 This morning , I fixed a few typos in the heights of the characters and fixed Rokushima's name (I used the most common reading, and of course, after checking, it wasn't it). Bear with me, I posted this at 1:20am.
This morning , I fixed a few typos in the heights of the characters and fixed Rokushima's name (I used the most common reading, and of course, after checking, it wasn't it). Bear with me, I posted this at 1:20am.
MajuUwU Fed-Kun's army Joined Oct 31, 2019 Messages 29 Sunday at 5:03 PM #6 I thought kanon was way taller than she is, I don't remember half the characters tbh lol
C Choco_box Dex-chan lover Joined May 12, 2024 Messages 51 Yesterday at 1:57 AM #7 I wonder if the character details were drawn as references for the anime and decided to publish in the manga too lol , ahhh can't wait for the anime 😆
I wonder if the character details were drawn as references for the anime and decided to publish in the manga too lol , ahhh can't wait for the anime 😆