Ame Demo Hare Demo - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
>Page 28

YES

>Page 29

NO

Seriously, who or what did made Nekozaki so bitter about love ? She seem like someone who had a bad experience with love and promised to not fall in love again.

Shakin and cryin right now feelings ‘missing’ each other is what breaks my heart the most
Thanks you for the quality update as always !

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of confused actually. I feel like Nekozaki felt Mikoto's "like" as "like as a friend" and "likes" Mikoto as in "love", because languages don't work most of the time apparently. It could also be that she doesn't want to fall in love for some reason but that doesn't sound right to me.

Whatever the case may be, thanks for the update as always, really love your working translating Arata Iri's work <3

This author really like to play with reader’s emotion and curiosity. Actually, is that a trend amongst authors now?
Well, I mean, they have always done this to us readers, but lately it have been going haywire... first is Living With My Brother’s Wife, now it’s this... I only want some fluff😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it....if she doesn't want MC to love her then why the heck was she crying at the end? makes no sense to me

seriously tho I hope the author doesn't pull that bullshit again with the main couple who where the most interesting pair in the series finally getting together and then the series ends with us barely seeing their loveydovey moments of dating and shit......boy that really pissed me off

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so sweet and cut-

tenor.gif

Welp, here comes more drama. Knowing the author, I think it’s ok to keep my hopes high.

wtf is happening to nekozaki. guess we need to wait more. i really am intrigued now.

Fed-Kun's army
If this one had the same backstory as the original, Nekozaki's view of love is affected because
Nekozaki is traumatized by her parent's divorce that she became skeptical towards love

Fed-Kun's army
@icarushector the previous version didn't imply anything dark like th 4th chapter though. Can't really guarantee anything at this point but one thing I can say between these two version of Nekozaki is that
they really deserves Mikoto's love and affection, also lot of hugs and handholdings

Fed-Kun's army
A new reason for freely hugging: It's not like we're in love or something. We just need strong signal, Ok!

@dokidoki
I think nekozaki was crying cause she misunderstood the meaning of 'i like you' from the mikoto. Nekozaki said herself was unpleasant and uncomfortable person. So mikoto said that not true and she like her and she sure everyone does too as mean of comfort.

But nekozaki thought it was different meaning so that thought disgust her.

Users who are viewing this thread