Ame Demo Hare Demo - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Why do I have a bad feeling about Fujishirou...

Wait wait why is someone listening their room , stalker much
Thanks for the translation lol

Dex-chan lover
I sincerely hope the author doesn't play off the seriously unethical teacher as if she's just a harmless scamp for the entirety of the story. It's getting more and more tempting to wait until the end and see before deciding to read the rest.

uh hello, yes? can we arrest that teacher? underage relationship, stalking.... yikes

Fed-Kun's army
It's interesting how Arata Iri choose to explore the relationship between Tsubaki and sensei deeper in this version. Sensei had an obsessive traits in both version but she's creepier in this one....

Dex-chan lover
That's a lot of character development, I'm glad they can get along ... or at least from now on because there really was no reason to be in bad terms (well, there's Nekozaki's negative thoughts... lol) and yeah the teacher is creepy, I mean, just look at her eyes and the way she smiles all the time, mmm mm mnope, that's not a good sign.

"What are you, a girl!?"

Well, as a matter of fact...

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that teacher a little of?? or something?? 😂

*reading chapter*
> aww so cute (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
*reading last page*
> awww so cu... wait...(☞゚∀゚)☞ what!??? ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Dex-chan lover
What's the meaning of "now that cuts deep"? Where/whose feelings does it cut deep? Which statement "cuts deep"? Either super ambiguous or I'm missing some connection there.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit man I fucking knew the teacher was dating the student

at first I was like man I wana know more about the Teacher x Student relationship then then main couple LMAO

but then I saw the ending and i'm like holyshit

I'm guessing teacher got hired by the girls Rich/powerful parents to spy on their daughter and she's using her GF who's friends with the daughter for that.....feelsbadman imagine your gf is using you to spy on the girl your trying to be friends with, makes me wonder if the teacher even loves her GF or if she only started dating her to make her job easier seeing as how her GF and POI are roommates

I TOTALLY did NOT see that ending coming at all

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Hey lady that’s illegal 👀 I dun like you

Users who are viewing this thread