An Angel's Love At First Sight - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
And together, they will end up in heaven once more (thats if the girl doesnt go batshit yandere)

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know this author was capable of writing wholesome endings.

Me

Aggregator gang
I didn't know this author was capable of writing wholesome endings.
Okay, I need someone to tell me right now what Hamita works to avoid, because I found this looking for more of his silly cuddly romance shit and now I know he has a reputation ENTIRELY at odds with the stuff I've read.

Dex-chan lover
Adorable ending. Can it be that love finds a way even in Hamita's stories?

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I need someone to tell me right now what Hamita works to avoid, because I found this looking for more of his silly cuddly romance shit and now I know he has a reputation ENTIRELY at odds with the stuff I've read.
The maid robot thing is unfinished but cute throughout.
Anything else I've read is cute in tbe midterm but has an atrocious ending.

Dex-chan lover
If it's finished, or obviously about to end, just drop it. Everything before his endings is good.

Reactions: Me

Me

Aggregator gang
The maid robot thing is unfinished but cute throughout.
Anything else I've read is cute in tbe midterm but has an atrocious ending.
True story, Robo Maid is how I found this author. And a few cute oneshots and a dorky thing about an italian roomie later, I'm in here being warned about the horrors waiting for an unsuspecting reader.

Aggregator gang
True story, Robo Maid is how I found this author. And a few cute oneshots and a dorky thing about an italian roomie later, I'm in here being warned about the horrors waiting for an unsuspecting reader.
It’s not that they’re horrible/depressing (some are) but a lot of his endings are open-ended, vague, and just not very satisfying
Tho I’d argue that in most of his works, everything right before the very last chapter is top-tier, so pushing through that last chapter is worth it just to see what he was trying to cook up

Reactions: Me

Users who are viewing this thread