An Illustrated Guide to Sapphic Behavior - Ch. 10 - Escape Room, Part 2

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

the lore for the escape room is actually quite interesting damn i want to know why the ghost jumped in the well too now

damn first thing dr yu does in the tight space is focus on luoluos lips? gay tbh

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

the lore for the escape room is actually quite interesting damn i want to know why the ghost jumped in the well too now

damn first thing dr yu does in the tight space is focus on luoluos lips? gay tbh
I’m gonna bet she didn’t jump, she was thrown. Her fiancee’s mood has been unstable, she was trying her best to help him, she apparently knew him before the accounts on the diary and noticed a drastic change. His absence may be another suspicious point as well.
The ghost might be looking for revenge or, worse, might not even know how her death actually came to be, maybe looking for her future husband to give him the calming medicine without knowing he was the culprit.
The people committing suicide could either have been affected by the ghosts deep sorrow for dying on her wedding night, or the vengeance thing.
Having her stuff there will maybe help the ghost remember things from her life and last day clearly and that’ll make her be able to pass on, or something???

Anyways, the plot :finnawoke::finnawoke::finnawoke::finnawoke::finnawoke::finnawoke::finnawoke:

Users who are viewing this thread