An Illustrated Guide to Sapphic Behavior - Ch. 11 - Escape Room, Part 3

Well, that sure was… something. Not really sure what to make of this little escape room arc. As of right now, it doesn’t really seem to of had much of any real purpose or significance. It also sure seemed rather crazily high budget for a random escape room in the middle of the city.

With the state of the escape room nearing seemingly fantastical levels of quality, it almost feels like the author just wanted to write/draw a completely different story, so they just inserted it into this one, only to quite abruptly switch back to reality afterwards. I’d be curious to see if this whole event has any particularly meaningful impact on the story or relationships.

Whether it does or not, I can’t help but wonder if such an investment in time and tonal whiplash was really necessary. Generally quite strange overall.

Dex-chan lover
How rich are the owners of that escape room god damn

Dex-chan lover
We have escaped the escape room arc! If there were parallels to the main story in the escape room plot I failed to pick up on it.

Dex-chan lover
I was confused if I was getting which story this was confused, if the story took a hard shift in plot, or if there was a sudden isekai I had missed

Can anyone confirm if having a scooby doo type villian revelation in front of your crush is a vital part of sapphic behavior?

Users who are viewing this thread