Anata ni Dake wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - episode 8

Dex-chan lover
Nvm dropping this shit. Two low IQ stupid people ft a clout chaser bitch & backstabber cunt, ain't gonna waste time reading the drama.

wow such a fantastic first few chapters now this??? we get a stupid ass annoying ass bitch ass fucktard going for the male lead and a crusty ass ugly ass back stabbing piece of shit going for the female lead. lets not forget how braindead the leads are, this is so fucking disappointing I literally had so much hope for this series and we get this? disgusting and pathetic, i really hope this dumbass of the mangaka could stop watching some shitty ass soap operas so they don't incorporate those dog shit plots in to this series...

Power Uploader
spoiler ch. 10
Do they have sex?
dM9FZrn.png

Ugh... Should I endure it or not?
I hate this
I've always seen this kinda of cliché love square plot in doramas/kdramas and I'm getting tired of it

Double-page supporter
@Mayadee

Lol same. I'm getting tired of it too, and FL is totally not helping me get invested.

Thanks for the quality chapter as always cotton candy scans team

imma drop the rate for this manga, im sorry but it sucks and im getting tired of it. but ill still read it

How is this manga almost an 8? I refuse to read it now. It feels like the male side just completely backtracked on his words and loves her now. The fuck is this?

Group Leader
Oh, how I wish that the mangaka would make this oblivious woman regret her decision and discover too late that she really is in love with the male lead. Maybe get pregnant by her boyfriend who then drops her like a hot potato and the male lead will no longer have anything to do with her. I can dream, can't I?

spoiler ch. 10
Oh, look how much she's enjoying being French kissed and fondled by her boyfriend! Just like she said, she's gonna try to be a good girlfriend to him. @kinshiki You should have posted that page where it clearly shows his hand up her skirt. By the way, this looks like a "practice session" at the boyfriend's house. I have not "read" the whole chapter since I don't have any coins, but I wouldn't doubt she lets him go all the way.

@forgettingforgetting
one order of a happy ending for haruto, but after completely moving on from chikage

I'll have the same, please!

Users who are viewing this thread