Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Ch. 7.1 - With Shinozaki-sensei (1)

Dex-chan lover
Ninpou: Mass Blue-ball Release no Jutsu

Friends, I don't know what typesetting is and I only acquired Photoshop 2 days ago. I have no eye for aesthetics so if it looks bad then I apologize. I'd like to thank the previous uploader bondejeger, his rizzing and gyatting cured my male pattern-baldness and gave me the courage to finally invest in those Jake Paul NFT's. Thanks buddy, we'll hit the Strip when I get rich.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
...sensei.
What are you talking about?
Wait, he didn't know?
Did what happened happened at beta worldline?
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
09bb6580-6812-4a3d-ba77-26ff98d9a9ad-1679244452470.jpg

Then again, he did grope her. Twice. Hope no one catches this out of context lol.

But yeah, inevitable misunderstanding clearing up. RIP seggs

Oh, I should also mention that it's pretty refreshing for Hiro to not drag this drama out and actively set things straight ASAP. This coulda easily been 2-3 chapters in most other romcoms.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Seems like Shinozaki and Hiro are just bound to keep meeting like that, right?

Group Leader
Thanks for your hard work. Glad someone picked this up, I posted my own 7.1 and 7.2 translation on /a/ a few weeks back hoping to drum up attention and/or some help with the rest of the work but it went nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hard work. Glad someone picked this up, I posted my own 7.1 and 7.2 translation on /a/ a few weeks back hoping to drum up attention and/or some help with the rest of the work but it went nowhere.
Sending the thanks back to you (y)
I only picked this up because rizzler-anon dropped it, I'm also hoping someone else can pick this up because I don't think I have the editing skills for it

Users who are viewing this thread