Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Ch. 8.5 - Blessed are the Leftovers (Extra)

Dex-chan lover
Mmkay let's see here.
8.5 is coming out before 8.2 which means it'll get bumped to the top of the list even after 8.2 comes out...and there's not going to be an 8.3 or 8.4
This is kosher, yes?

8.2 JP raws come out on the 31st
Jesus christ the image dimensions are huge
It should be noted that often (not always), translators (and sometimes even publishers) use ".5" to mean an extra for the chapter rather than being a part of it.

So 8.1 & 8.2 are actually just halves of the same chapter while the 8.5 is an extra bonus for the chapter itself.

Dex-chan lover
Mmkay let's see here.
8.5 is coming out before 8.2 which means it'll get bumped to the top of the list even after 8.2 comes out...and there's not going to be an 8.3 or 8.4
This is kosher, yes?

8.2 JP raws come out on the 31st
Jesus christ the image dimensions are huge
Damn my man, these are cumming fast and furious! :dogkek:
Tnx

Dex-chan lover
It should be noted that often (not always), translators (and sometimes even publishers) use ".5" to mean an extra for the chapter rather than being a part of it.

So 8.1 & 8.2 are actually just halves of the same chapter while the 8.5 is an extra bonus for the chapter itself.
noted 💡
i think it works out since the two chapters are going to be together on the list instead of being split apart by this bonus chapter

Damn my man, these are cumming fast and furious! :dogkek:
Tnx
bonk 🔨

Dex-chan lover
noted 💡
i think it works out since the two chapters are going to be together on the list instead of being split apart by this bonus chapter

bonk 🔨
I just thought, do chapters 6 & 7 not have bonus chapters??? They're the only ones without any omakes...

And chapter 1, but I assumed it was just cause it was the first chapter...

Dex-chan lover
I'd say "relatable", but I don't even think I had a female P.E. teacher back in the day. Let alone a hot one. I have had to pair up with a P.E. teacher before though :meguuusad:

yeah, it's a slightly clunky system, but I believe this is how many (but not all) raws number their chapters. So the system carries on when listing Mangadex chapters.

I guess she can play both sides well ... a true keeper right there.

become P. E. teacher for the dom, find out later you're also a sub.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say "relatable", but I don't even think I had a female P.E. teacher back in the day. Let alone a hot one. I have had to pair up with a P.E. teacher before though :meguuusad:

yeah, it's a slightly clunky system, but I believe this is how many (but not all) raws number their chapters. So the system carries on when listing Mangadex chapters.

become P. E. teacher for the dom, find out later you're also a sub.
Unless it's one of those that have up to x.5+ split in the releases, then it's usually .10 that's used, I think.

Dex-chan lover
I just thought, do chapters 6 & 7 not have bonus chapters??? They're the only ones without any omakes...

And chapter 1, but I assumed it was just cause it was the first chapter...
here are the two missing ones:

https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/2550689798398454252
https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/2550689798504883185
the previous scanlator put them at the end of the chapters and included the best looking page from them since they're mostly the same except for minor facial expression edits (is that how manga works nowadays?)

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread