Androgynous-chan and the Onee-san - Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
Prince?
So Itsuki might be a girl. But I'd rather believe they're gender is still a mystery so I'll conveniently forget about this

Supporter
-crop-375-300-375px-nowatermark-Hit-the-Ball-Properly-in-Softball-Step-11-Version-3.jpg.webp

Dex-chan lover
That's like double the usual pages, what a treat~
And Itsuki can be as greedy as they want, i'll give them anything snd everything in the world ❤️❤️❤️
And office lady-san just taking to being called mommy immediately, nice.

Thank you for the TL!! I love this one ❤️

reu

Dex-chan lover
No male classmates -> Girl only school -> 'tis a lady.
Why is she so shy about dressing in a yukata though?

Dex-chan lover
I think onee-san’s confusion should be about how they self-identify at this point. At least I hope so…

Fed-Kun's army
I think her shyness about dressing in a yukata is that she is "prince-faced", and a lot of the time this trope is "I can't wear or like girly or cute things, because people says it doesn't fit me, so I become self-conscious about it even though I like cute things."

But that's my assumption, and I came to this conclusion since there were many more characters with this same exact complex.

Dex-chan lover
There was a male student that was puzzled as to why Itsuki was so fawned upon. Needless to say, he got it at the end, but he also got some serious looks (in a bad way) from the other girls in class.

Users who are viewing this thread