Ane ga Kensei de Imouto ga Kenja de - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Even tho I read the premise knowing how trash it's gonna be, I can't stop myself from following these types of series. Send help

Edit: Made this comment before reading. Surprisingly, shota trap MC in this genre is quite unique tbh

Last edited:
Page 19 error

AND SO, WHEN DEFEATED, THEIR PHYSICAL FORM RETURNS TNOTHING AND ALL THO AT’S LEFT IS THEIR CORE

Dex-chan lover
Even tho I read the premise knowing how trash it's gonna be, I can't stop myself from following these types of series. Send help
Just stop worrying, and enjoy life. You aren't required to be a fancy pants aesthete. It's perfectly fine to read a manga whose only value is abundance of pantyshots. You don't become less of a person from that.

Dex-chan lover
Just stop worrying, and enjoy life. You aren't required to be a fancy pants aesthete. It's perfectly fine to read a manga whose only value is abundance of pantyshots. You don't become less of a person from that.
I agree.

There's a time for everything. Ideally, you should be able to be mindful of everything, but if you become a slave to such mindfulness (such that you can't enjoy anything), you're not much better off than the mindless lowest common denominator.

There're things that suck about this manga, but there are good (not to mention uncommon, if not rare) things to get from it too. One should enjoy the latter.

Double-page supporter
you must be critic and aware of the flaws of what you consume, but that don't mean you can't enjoy/like or even love it.
Read what you want, and enjoy it to the fullest.

Group Leader
I don't think you need help. You are perfectly fine for reading our newly picked up series. Please await for more chapters soon.

Dex-chan lover
not gonna lie i really envy the MC in this series. he really should just accept the advances of his Onee-sans and imouto

Users who are viewing this thread