Ane ga Kensei de Imouto ga Kenja de - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Supporter
Prediction:
Hero disdains MC and wants the Sister and her friend for his own harem party (may present it as him wanting them to help him save the world).
Hero's harem party backs him up (except the elf maybe)
Hero and harem party get completely and totally trashed by a mad big sister and her friend, and become unable to continue the demon king subjugation
MC and co are eventually joined by the elf queen, and set off to kill the demon king themselves.

Prediction:
Hero disdains MC and wants the Sister and her friend for his own harem party (may present it as him wanting them to help him save the world).
Hero's harem party backs him up (except the elf maybe)
Hero and harem party get completely and totally trashed by a mad big sister and her friend, and become unable to continue the demon king subjugation
MC and co are eventually joined by the elf queen, and set off to kill the demon king themselves.
Actually seeing this "Hero", his appearance just screams "Womanizer". So yeah, kinda in agreement with your prediction.
They will get to the party, MC is accosted by Mr. Hero, instantly pissing off the two he is wanting alone time with to make swoon for him (3-to-10 odds bastard has some sort of Charm ability that will still fail because they are over-leveled compared to him)

Alternatively: MC tries to save Princess Lana who gets in the Womanizing Hero's sight and ends up actually beating his ass or his sister/not-sister step in.

Dex-chan lover
If you think about it…MC’s the emotional support twink.
When fighting exhausting battles against forces of evil every day, the only thing that can give the heroes strength to fight, is a cute mascot.
And it makes sense that for a party of women, the mascot has to be a cute boy.

Dex-chan lover
As generic as this is, I’m enjoying this as comfort food. That being said I totally understand why no one will translate this AND that this will never get an anime; probably conclude any day now…

Dex-chan lover
Hiliel is the best looking of the Hero party. i hope all three of them join the MC's team after they get charmed by his cuteness

no new chapter yet, it's already been 2 years and raw is already up to chapter 27 lol
a new group is making their way through the series so there's a good chance we'll get past this chapter in the future.

Double-page supporter
Hoping this gets updated soon. I remember reading it a few years ago and then just re-read it now.

Dex-chan lover
Really hope hero's not an asshole, cause that's a really low hanging fruit, very common trope and just not very pleasant.

Users who are viewing this thread