Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 6 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
If this is hinting at some freaky repetitive timeline shenanigans, I will definitely cu-

AAAANYwaaay that's pretty much the end of the Ryou-Haru-at-home arc. A lot of things are uncovered, from the origin for Haru's appearance to Ryou's internal turmoil getting addressed a bit. Those two feel like star-crossed comanions, and bounce off each other pretty well. I hope they get along even now in their journey.

What's next to worry about is probably the prophecy, of Chiyo's eventual departure, and what the heck is up with all that. Lesgo

Dex-chan lover
If this is hinting at some freaky repetitive timeline shenanigans, I will definitely cu-

AAAANYwaaay that's pretty much the end of the Ryou-Haru-at-home arc. A lot of things are uncovered, from the origin for Haru's appearance to Ryou's internal turmoil getting addressed a bit. Those two feel like star-crossed comanions, and bounce off each other pretty well. I hope they get along even now in their journey.

What's next to worry about is probably the prophecy, of Chiyo's eventual departure, and what the heck is up with all that. Lesgo
I think the more important thing is the hiatus this will probably be on forever, lol. A shame.

Users who are viewing this thread