Ane ni Naritai Ane VS Yuri ni Naritai Imouto - Vol. 2 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!~

It's a fake out, but the result was still funny and wholesome. We take those I haha. Next time, Kafka. You'll get her next time.

Dex-chan lover
Shio had fun, that is all that matters. Kafka has this in the bag, Shio is already conscious of her.
Thank you for translating this chapter. I have been looking at the raws but being able to read it is much better.

Dex-chan lover
the last panel is so random. why show below the table beside the bed ? is there any intend behind it ?

Dex-chan lover
Aww. I was really hoping "something dubious" would happen.

These two are still adorable tho.

Dex-chan lover
What does the author have in stored for us.. I wonder..

Shio are u itching for this to be a love hotel? As the comment above said, love hotel is where the heart is 😉

It is great that her knowledge comes from Yuri manga and not some other genre. She should just go from the literature to the real thing^^

Dex-chan lover
Mr. "Hotel chain owner" recently became Shio's step-dad. Which I guess means that Shio became a rich kid without realizing it.
I wonder why they moved into Shio's mom's house, and not Kafka's dad's house, or just got a new place altogether if he's that loaded. I guess the easy answer is that the parents don't really care since they're not living there anyways, lol.

Also, this made me realize that I don't know which family the Amamiya surname comes from. As far as I'm aware, Japanese surnames are patronymic, which would suggest that it came from Kafka's side. But the way Shio said her name first in Chapter 3 kind of just made me assume that it was Shio's original surname.

Speed reading through the chapters again though, it looks like Kafka has 'Amamiya' written on her test paper in the flashback of chapter 27, so I guess that solves it, and it is Kafka's surname as one would expect.

Users who are viewing this thread