Ane no Yuujin - Ch. 1 - Good-looking Face = Justice

Dex-chan lover
Girl has been working him for years and he's like "maybe she's not into me?"

• Sister is almost always gone leaving you two alone.
  • She lets you talk her up like a stalker almost and doesnt mind one bit
  • She makes sure you know when she is going to change. and purposely grabs you and puts her head on your shoulder and says "Don't peek ok?" 😉

b r u h
He overheard her describing him as "like a little brother" so...

Dex-chan lover
The more i read a romcom like this, the more i desperate to have a gf. But this and that are different case so I'll definitely bookmark this

Dex-chan lover
:fml: Brother third wheeling in sister's (failed) yuri romcom? After everything she did to get her besty into the same university as her, she went and chose different department. Maybe Tsukko thought about it beforehand and preparing her brother as a back up thirst trap

noj

Girl has been working him for years and he's like "maybe she's not into me?"

• Sister is almost always gone leaving you two alone.
  • She lets you talk her up like a stalker almost and doesnt mind one bit
  • She makes sure you know when she is going to change. and purposely grabs you and puts her head on your shoulder and says "Don't peek ok?" 😉

b r u h
well he heard that she considered him like a little brother straight from her mouth. Thatd be enough to scar anyone.

noj

I know it isnt that kind of manga but it would be horrid if the sister and her were actually together and just didnt tell him. His love dating his sister is the stuff nighmares are made of

Group Leader
I'm guessing that "whipped me like a Sparta" was supposed to mean "she gave me the Spartan treatment", right?

Dex-chan lover
It's the same author, and the same idol band is mentioned in both stories. That's about the only connection thus far.

Aggregator gang
I tought he was in brother/friend zone since he is washing her underwears(by the way weird even for your blood related brother). After that last scene I am not sure...

Users who are viewing this thread