Anemone is in Heat - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - Desire

Dex-chan lover
I just learned about this series a few days ago and I really enjoyed catching up with it. It’s easily one of my favorite series now and I’m looking forward to more. Huge thanks to the CClaw Team for the excellent work here!

Fed-Kun's army
I’m gonna be honest I don’t remember who these two girls are where’s our mcs?

Fed-Kun's army
^This 100%.

I have digested over 250 Yuri Anime, Manga, and Light Novels and absolutely love and adore Anemone. Easily in my top 10. HOWEVER! (lol) Wow did I 180 on Riri so fast that my neck almost snapped. I first thought she was adorable, although very pushy and tiptoes on the edge of crazy-obsessed with Nanjou; seeing her talk with Nagisa at the cafe made me temporarily forgive her because she seemed to really be reflecting on her actions and SEEMED to repent. It was very sweet when she met with Uda after.

Of course, everything after really spiraled out of control after Uda "helped" her during the cultural festival. After this she had her obsessive reserves re-filled and started her selfish antics again.

Looking at it now having stepped back this is a clear lesson on being honest with yourself and others (Uda), and not being selfish respecting others (Riri). Simplified of course but that's what I feel this arc is going to try and portray... hopefully. lol
250? Rookie numbers… jokes aside I agreed with you on riri and uda probably one of the few people on here I agree with

Users who are viewing this thread