Anemone is in Heat - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Sensei

Dex-chan lover
Nothing will reify institutional ills more than the material institutions themselves. I think their are plenty of valid artistic reasons to depict Problematic Thing. To be the one screaming at a CSA victim making art of that experience is actually siding with the fash who want 0 discussion of the subject at all, for an example. This gets a little fraught with CP / "basically CP" (H loli/shota) where we do know the people making it do victimize real children. Maybe a different leftist has a more palatable answer for you? The guiding whatever, is what is material, not to jump immediately to depiction is endorsement but take whats material about said depiction in context. Something thats clearly not "this is bigotry and this sucks / this is a lived experience / this is an aspect of setting im exploring" and is instead encouraging people to perpetrate that (this tends to be rarified) like obviously warrants criticism. Theres a difference between love me for who i am or Okaeri Alice and idk, h-doujins general fuckery about gender. In the grand scheme of things something like this manga in particular has no bearing on the actual predation of children, whereas maybe something like the Rurouni Kenshin dude is more consequential.

Banned
I think their are plenty of valid artistic reasons to depict Problematic Thing
I agree. Even if you dislike what's in a book like "Les Chants de Maldoror", it should be allowed to be written and to be read.
we do know the people making it do victimize real children
Retard.
Maybe a different leftist has a more palatable answer for you?
I bet. "Progressives" are not leftists in my eyes, so most likely. And from what i've read from you i would say you are the former.
In the grand scheme of things something like this manga in particular has no bearing on the actual predation of children, whereas maybe something like the Rurouni Kenshin dude is more consequential.
Of course it doesn't. There is no proof whatsoever that manga or doujins turn people into something. Rurouni Kenshin's author actually was a pedophile and his manga never once alluded to him being one, hence the shock in the whole industry.

We are back at the core problem and the reason why you couldn't engage with my "moe" argument earlier: People like you think they understand 2D, and by extension art in general, but they really don't. Books don't turn you racist. Something in you was already planted beforehand, a reason, the book only confirmed what you think you already knew about insert race. A theatre play about a murderer that kills for the "right" reasons will not turn you into one yourself. A movie about two lesbians does not turn your child gay, even if it depicts the couple as positive and argues in favor of homosexuality. Christian fundamentalists back in the day for example, argued that they do (you progressives and those guys would understand each other better than you think). Anemone wa netsu wo obiru will not make you go out and get a teaching license to molest high school girls.

Now pair all that with a medium that is not quite like other artistic outlets. 2D is a subculture for a reason. And i speak of anime and manga strictly. An archetype like a tsundere wouldn't even work in a comic, much less in real life. 2D has become it's own thing and that is the case since the early 00s. The reason why i asked you why the concept of "moe" works in 2D but not in real life, was to make you realize that you don't understand 2D on a fundamental level. And i see the reason why in your arguments. You are treating 2D like any other artistic medium, which is already a mistake. Pair up your misunderstanding with real life opinions on topics and you get idiots like that other one, so mindbroken by it, they read a completely wholesome yuri story and call it creepy and worse things.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Never forget it.

I gotta say though, it feels really good that people like you guys have zero power over the direction of anime and manga. It feels good to know that all you can do is spew your retardation on internet forums, unable to change anything. It feels good to know that the subculture is is driven by actual fans. And i know for a fact that this is something that people like you hate the most. And i love it.
I honestly don’t care.
Its moving the direction I want anyway, but thanks to capitalism, my purchases do affect it 🤷‍♀️

I agree. Even if you dislike what's in a book like "Les Chants de Maldoror", it should be allowed to be written and to be read.

Retard.

I bet. "Progressives" are not leftists in my eyes, so most likely. And from what i've read from you i would say you are the former.

Of course it doesn't. There is no proof whatsoever that manga or doujins turn people into something. Rurouni Kenshin's author actually was a pedophile and his manga never once alluded to him being one, hence the shock in the whole industry.

We are back at the core problem and the reason why you couldn't engage with my "moe" argument earlier: People like you think they understand 2D, and by extension art in general, but they really don't. Books don't turn you racist. Something in you was already planted beforehand, a reason, the book only confirmed what you think you already knew about insert race. A theatre play about a murderer that kills for the "right" reasons will not turn you into one yourself. A movie about two lesbians does not turn your child gay, even if it depicts the couple as positive and argues in favor of homosexuality. Christian fundamentalists back in the day for example, argued that they do (you progressives and those guys would understand each other better than you think). Anemone wa netsu wo obiru will not make you go out and get a teaching license to molest high school girls.

Now pair all that with a medium that is not quite like other artistic outlets. 2D is a subculture for a reason. And i speak of anime and manga strictly. An archetype like a tsundere wouldn't even work in a comic, much less in real life. 2D has become it's own thing and that is the case since the early 00s. The reason why i asked you why the concept of "moe" works in 2D but not in real life, was to make you realize that you don't understand 2D on a fundamental level. And i see the reason why in your arguments. You are treating 2D like any other artistic medium, which is already a mistake. Pair up your misunderstanding with real life opinions on topics and you get idiots like that other one, so mindbroken by it, they read a completely wholesome yuri story and call it creepy and worse things.
but why wouldn't moe work irl? Real people can be cute, isn't that just what moe is

Dex-chan lover
Anything else you have left to say?
You quite literally just "don't get it". It's so amusing.

So, anything else?
Gotcha. Anything else?
Lol, you sound stupid.
You have not even been longer on these forums than me.
I have been watching anime since 1985 at the latest. Dubs, because it’s what there was.
I was fluent by 2003, because of vhs fansubs.
I lived there twice.

I beeen here, kiddo.

I honestly don’t care.
Its moving the direction I want anyway, but thanks to capitalism, my purchases do affect it 🤷‍♀️
is there even any industry in which having more varied perspectives didn't make for more interesting products? I don't see why criticizing certain aspects of some stories would be bad. This student teacher romance is just so generic it hurts and is just making for skippable chapters.
It isn't even the fact that there's an age gap, because i enjoy it well enough when they are both of age and don't have such a clear power inbalance.

Side note enjoying reading romances with a minor doesn't necessarily make you a pedo, but is pretty weird.

Dex-chan lover

Retard.

You have made an art medium your identity. More than that, the current state thereof.

You deserve more, because you are a human.

Therapy.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing will reify institutional ills more than the material institutions themselves. I think their are plenty of valid artistic reasons to depict Problematic Thing. To be the one screaming at a CSA victim making art of that experience is actually siding with the fash who want 0 discussion of the subject at all, for an example. This gets a little fraught with CP / "basically CP" (H loli/shota) where we do know the people making it do victimize real children. Maybe a different leftist has a more palatable answer for you? The guiding whatever, is what is material, not to jump immediately to depiction is endorsement but take whats material about said depiction in context. Something thats clearly not "this is bigotry and this sucks / this is a lived experience / this is an aspect of setting im exploring" and is instead encouraging people to perpetrate that (this tends to be rarified) like obviously warrants criticism. Theres a difference between love me for who i am or Okaeri Alice and idk, h-doujins general fuckery about gender. In the grand scheme of things something like this manga in particular has no bearing on the actual predation of children, whereas maybe something like the Rurouni Kenshin dude is more consequential.
This is fair, I’m just sick of the trope, and bothered that the author is choosing to use it. The fact that it is a trope is gross.
The fact that this isn’t a subversion is disappointing.

Taking this out of that context, it’s just uncomfortable.

Also, you’re being too detailed and nuanced for them.

This is the level we are at now.

Delusional retard.
Saying words.

This is the level we are at now.

Delusional retard.
come on what more is it then something or someone so cute you want to protect them.
I think real people and children can have those qualities.
Unless you secretly mean young looking characters you can sexualize in which case keep it strictly 2d

Dex-chan lover
Well, I think this human has made it clear how black they have painted their soul.
לח לשלומ

Banned
come on what more is it then something or someone so cute you want to protect them.
I think real people and children can have those qualities.
Unless you secretly mean young looking characters you can sexualize in which case keep it strictly 2d
You emote on many of my posts in this thread but are you even reading them? I explained it like two times. I hope you are trolling with that 9 posts throwaway account of yours. Quite strange how these kind of accounts always find their way into bigger discussions. Truly a mistery. Wouldn't surprise me if there is more to it.
Well, I think this human has made it clear how black they have painted their soul.
לח לשלומ
Man, my "Gotcha, anything else?" made you really butthurt. But still,

anything else?

You emote on many of my posts in this thread but are you even reading them? I explained it like two times. I hope you are trolling with that 9 posts throwaway account of yours. Quite strange how these kind of accounts always find their way into bigger discussions. Truly a mistery. Wouldn't surprise me if there is more to it.

Man, my "Gotcha, anything else?" made you really butthurt. But still,

anything else?
I ask because you didn't explain anything, you just assert that moe is something that could only 2d and not 3d as if that's a given.

Banned
I ask because you didn't explain anything, you just assert that moe is something that could only 2d and not 3d as if that's a given.
Go back to page three. You even emoted my post. I just...i don't know. I really don't want to talk to people like you. At least i find amusement making twitcels like Thrembs seethe, but there is not much to work with you. You fail at the very basics. On another note, i think something was lost the moment people stopped calling themselves otaku and instead weebs in an ironic way. A deeper understanding of the medium was lost. I really miss the old days.

Now i got melancholic. I won't waste my time any more than i have already in here. Just sad to see the current state of some western yuri readers. Rightoids don't read yuri, and progressives find their way into it because of identity politics. Then they throw around all kinds of lingo and are retarded beyond comprehension, treading in this medium with the shallowest of understandings. I'm glad that they are the minority and mentally ill, so it won't affect yuri as a whole. 2D survived worse things than mentally ill progressives.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I dont know why you guys bother arguing with a Reddit user. They just pull stuff out of their ass and pretend their shit don’t stink and then call you insults or slurs when you don’t agree.
Lol either way mods are gonna come across this and give ‘em the good ol mute for x time

Yeesh imagine simply calling the possibility of an adult teacher and highschooler getting into a relationship creepy. People lose their minds lol

Dex-chan lover
Guy should have his account nuked forever lmfao. Way too many hitler particles. Yuri mangaka do not want hateful bigots like him reading their work, nor will they ever cater to those ravings. The demographics always lean more women and more queer, the mangaka themselves are predominantly queer women too. And for the record, I started reading yuri far before forming political beliefs different from my parents, maybe bc im a lesbian and this is lesbian media/subculture. It's appealing for the very basic reason that it related to me, there isnt an kind of bigoted conspiracy at work here, knob. Dont know where you got the assumption leftists are ok with CP by the way if thats what dq'd me in your extremely bad estimation. Maybe thats just a convenient projection.

Dex-chan lover
Guy should have his account nuked forever lmfao. Way too many hitler particles. Yuri mangaka do not want hateful bigots like him reading their work, nor will they ever cater to those ravings. The demographics always lean more women and more queer, the mangaka themselves are predominantly queer women too. And for the record, I started reading yuri far before forming political beliefs different from my parents, maybe bc im a lesbian and this is lesbian media/subculture. It's appealing for the very basic reason that it related to me, there isnt a kind of bigoted conspiracy at work here, knob. Dont know where you got the assumption leftists are ok with CP by the way if thats what dq'd me in your extremely bad estimation. Maybe thats just a convenient projection.
They already stated that they hate queers.
They don’t want “3D” lesbians to exist. Only lily white perfect 2D girls.

Things are leaning more and more realistic, often autobiographical. Tropes are on the way out, because it’s all so predictable.

BL is around 50% or more unproblematic and improving (in part because the cursed world of omega verse has sucked up much of the hack writers)
Yuri is getting concepts of sexual orientation and homophobia brought in.

They think it’s some kind of special world that almost exists to them, because they don’t engage with the real world or even other media. They cannot separate art from self, medium from trope, trope from story… They treat this as a monolithic thing that is only for them and others like them, as opposed to a lot of various works by people who influence each other.
And They’re freaking out because as things are becoming less of a repeated rehash of what they like.
Which seems to be the most bland yuri or things that romanticise things that are just awful.

They blame us, because they can’t accept that things are just changing naturally.

If they went to Japan and saw how many different kinds of people buy manga on a daily basis…
They sell manga at nigh every bookstore. Train platforms. Convenience stores...

It‘s popular across many demographics. It’s like Superhero stuff or DnD (et al) over here.
It’s a huge industry. MOST people buying or watching it are just… people.
Normal-ass people.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread