Angel or Villainess - Ch. 10

Rly hope maid will actually be smarter and side with jayna more

Group Leader
bro she was nice to the maids like twice and now they love her

it says that they liked her before when she was kind of cold, but i thought her reincarnation memories were that the maids didnt like her? cuz of angela then, i guess?

@Ciel Jayna always treated her maids with respect and fairly, but was emotionally distant keeping the master-servant relationship. After rewinding time she’s been getting closer to them more as friends, so the maids like her even more.

Also, in first life Angela was working on turning everyone in the house against Jayna. I believe Angela in the second life
is no longer trying to destroy the family from within, but is trying to seduce the crown prince and destroy them using the imperial family.
that’s why in the second life, Angela couldn’t care less about Cassiel (Jayna’s fiancé) vs in the first life where Angela tried to seduce Cassiel right away.

@Ciel Maid probably didn't dislike the lady before Angela showed up so its not too surprising that they start to like her a lot more after she becomes nicer. In her last life servants did not side with her because Angela was doing the same thing with servants that Jayna is currently doing (being nice, spreading bad rumors about other girl and making her look bad) also I doubt that Jaynas blind devotion to Angela impressed the servants, they even might have gotten the idea that Angela is more of their master than Jayna.

Angela is basically early Dio, what with wanting to kill her stepsister and all for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
Angela has such a terrible personality how did everyone get blinded by her face and fake tears

jayna getting all excited over the jiraffe was TOO CUTE!!!! i wish she somehow became the next saint and got the jiraffe she deserves awww it'd be precious

angela happily spending away the bellechateur family's money... she's really so shameless

MD@Home
Angela belongs to the streets
Had she not heard about the 2nd prince, she’d be all over men with “power”

Angela is the worst kind of villain, the kind who likes to play innocent, cynical
argh, please disappear

thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
I'm glad we get to see these glimpses of Jayna's normal personality. All we normally see of her is vengeful plotting, which leaves her with little personality. It's nice to be reminded that her default/unpolluted way of thinking is actually quite cute.

Users who are viewing this thread