Angel or Villainess - Ch. 3

I keep wanting to wait until more chapters upload but I can’t help it and keep reading the new release as soon as it comes out 😆 I can’t wait to see the revenge plan take it’s course

@lemonpop I'm suspicious too, but what if it was about Jayna "treating her next time"? Angela did say that she "hated her ever since the beginning."

Bruh this is gonna be a fun ride, Jayna went straight for the neck didn't she?

holy shit its amazing she went from "i loved you like family" her first life and now is ready for revenge. I expecred her to start slow tbh but she didnt take long at all

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering exactly when angela's hatred for Jayna started because right now jayna looks a like crazy person plotting against an unsuspecting innocent child that just recently lost her father, those crazy eyed staring scenes 😆, but it looks like Angela was evil since the first day they met. Tea and maid ate extra sus

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi I got a bit curious on why Angela hated Jayna from the start, so I looked around for any info.

Turns out Angela grew up in an awful family, where her father was abusive and neglectful towards her.

Her mother used to regale Angela with stories of Jayna's family and how "they should have lived like the Belchesters", which started Angela's obsession towards them. (The mother had a crush on Jayna's dad back then, but when he married Jayna's mom she had to settle with Baron Vito.)

Rona is Angela's staunchest ally; the only one who cared for her.

Thank you for chapter 3!!!

Btw, where's the mother? The deceased one is only the father, right?? I mean, if the mother-s still alive, won't she also come to the mansion?

@zz2000 Ooh, interesting that they tried to flesh out the antagonist! Usually it always “bad girl, because bad”. Although Angela did ruin the Mc life even when she didn’t deserve it.
Can you elaborate with more spoilers, please?

Users who are viewing this thread