Ani ga Imouto de Imouto ga Ani de

Double-page supporter
STOP FUCKING STOP
DONT FUCK YOUR SISTER GOD DAMMIT!
IT DOENST MATTER IF SHE IS NOT BLOOD RELATED OR SHE IS YOUR COUSIN.
DONT. FUCK. YOUR. SISTER.
SHE IS YOUR FUCKING SISTER!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"IT DOENST MATTER IF SHE IS NOT BLOOD RELATED OR SHE IS YOUR COUSIN."
actually it does matter stop your backwards thinging. If they arent related or even just cousin then they can be together legally.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, but my friend
Is not about the legality, is about having sexual relationships with your family.
While I get your point the thing that bother me the most is how the sister pushes his brother to do things he doesn’t want to, specially when he explained that his feelings for her don’t go that way. I was really angry when I typed that comment mostly because of the character actions, so I was not thinking clearly. Still, those excuses are just for the manga to make it ok that he is having sexual relationships with his sister. My opinion is just a loud minority probably. @lacie

@Baqly ok i guess that spoiled my fun , good job there *sarcasm mode:eek:n* . learn to use spoiler for the next time .

DON'T READ THIS TRASH!!!!
That's what the first reviewer at MAL said and I'm really regretting not listening to his advice
So I will repeat it myself and I hope that I will save you from having the same regret as mine

Double-page supporter
@qlz18530 But why though. I finished reading the whole thing and I don't have any regrets. Frankly it ended like I hoped it would, I just wish the side couple got a bit more time.

Double-page supporter
I really really really wanted to like this one, but frankly it is irredeemable.

1. The sister's personality is terrible. Her coming out of her shell turns her into the worst kind of rapey shoujo male lead.

2. What is that creep-ass pedophile doctor doing in the story?

Had this not been a bodyswap story I might have liked it. But as is it went from a cute relationship and tension to the sister being the biggest asshole I've seen in a long time. She really doesn't deserve her brother.

Wtf this is so bad, Hikaru literally does a 180 on her supposedly synopsis personality and turns into an overbearing, rapey person which is just a thing in shoujo manga I know but man it's really off putting. The doctor is also creepy but it's also that shoujo manga trope of 'the older man' and god it's even more unnerving since the characters are genderswapped. Everyone is so unlikable and just like the MC can't stand the absolute madness around it, urgh.

Aggregator gang
Man this is pretty f*cked up stuff and can traumatizes the reader. If you look into the psychological aspect of it...

Though I have to praise the author for trolling the reader in the first chapter. (The heroine(ml) personality actually suited her appearance, it’s like those strong FL JP types you see in manga. It’s good. But quickly deteriorates in this story)

@Kiraidesu describes this perfectly.

@Ketsujo makes a good a point.

Aggregator gang
So Bitter Change but with more comedy (I have only read up to chapter 5)?

Fed-Kun's army
C'mon the premise seemed pretty fine for a gender bender but the sisters personality change just really turns me off from reading this, I still read it though and yeah it was pretty meh, I didn't really enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread