Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Diary 63

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about you guys but my gay-dar is making all sorts of noise about this chapter 😮 Plus, all hail the new editor !

Wow, I've always been a fan of her getting together with Shino... but Minato seems pretty cool being there for her quietly since childhood.

Or maybe a harem ending??

Dex-chan lover
"That's not it" she says...
So is like... If Shino gets a partner then Minato will give up on her long secret love? T-T is what she's implying? ouch... This hurts.

It's been quite a while since the last I time I saw the kouhai so it took me a while to remember who she was.

Thanks for the new chapter... This series is so special to me T-T

Aggregator gang
she reminded me of the childhood friend of the MC from Blue Flag... and by that I mean she gave me the long time hidden crush/love feeling, seems like everybody though the same lol

I really gotta re-read the endtire thing, I'll be honest I didn't quite remember any of the friends and at first though the Kohai was someone else, she even looked older than Shino, to me at least.

Hurra for the new editor! thank hyou both of you for allyour work you do for this manga!

Dex-chan lover
the last page, childhood guy doge the question or he just dense

Dex-chan lover
If that's not gay I really don't get what the chapter was trying to tell me.

Dex-chan lover
Damn...a surprise gaye out of nowhere from a manga that’s only about people being really good friends.
We never got too in-depth with Minato’s character so I guess we’re finally going there, huh?

Dex-chan lover
@Shuz, thank you so much now I can live without acne and we'll be able to achieve world piece

Dex-chan lover
Beside Minato who seem to be gay for Shino, i think Koizumi may also have feeling for Minato. Look how she is embarassed to ask.

Why do I have a feeling the author won't further explore Minato's character than what's being presented here?

Users who are viewing this thread