Animaru Kedaman - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Kedama'an Knight

Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Messages
14
Such a sudden end, but was a sweet read.

If you dont mind my asking, what other Dynamic Pro series are you thinking about translating?
 
Contributor
Joined
Feb 7, 2020
Messages
316
Such a sudden end, but was a sweet read.

If you dont mind my asking, what other Dynamic Pro series are you thinking about translating?
For future Hanappe Bazooka is like up next but (I'll redo vol 1 too) and Harenchi Koumon Manyuuki (I so hate cleaning the raws, so few chapters here and now), but now I wanna focus on few other works from other artists.
 
Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Messages
14
For future Hanappe Bazooka is like up next but (I'll redo vol 1 too) and Harenchi Koumon Manyuuki (I so hate cleaning the raws, so few chapters here and now), but now I wanna focus on few other works from other artists.
God speed
 
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Messages
1
For future Hanappe Bazooka is like up next but (I'll redo vol 1 too) and Harenchi Koumon Manyuuki (I so hate cleaning the raws, so few chapters here and now), but now I wanna focus on few other works from other artists.
Thank you so much for your work.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top