Ankoku Kishi no Ore desu Ga Saikyou no Seikishi wo Mezashimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Princess's Doubts

Fed-Kun's army
really tho wth with there ppl ? they know his family is work in the dark for the country and still caution, bring hatred to him ???? are they trying to make his family to betray a whole country and bring out the war ??? are they all stupid in peace too fucking long ?

Dex-chan lover
I actually like that the girl was pretty upfront and blunt about the whole thing instead of the ones who just keep their doubts inside and then it goes to a point where it becomes an arc of its own

Supporter
I really like how the author draws MC's body. Beautifully chiselled.

I don't know...that whole conflict resolved too quickly for my tastes. Not sure if I'll continue more, but I guess one more chapter can't hurt.

I don't get everyones prejudice here, I mean they know that this family has always supported the country from the shadows and brought nothing but good achievements but they're still labled as evil? Wtf?

Aggregator gang
This is getting annoying. His family has contributed a bunch to the country, yet those people treated them as if they're enemies or so. And what the hell is wrong with the princess. It has potential but i can't continue, it just makes me frustrated.

When you belong to the strongest and most meritorious family In Kingdom, but labeled evil? Yo fuckin stupid manga logic,I don't know why every noble in the manga is so stupid lol

Dex-chan lover
Ok shouldnt the quarell at least happen at chapter 6?
This progressing way too fast

So this entire series is going to be based on the MC belonging to a family who has done nothing but help the country but is labeled as evil? If thats going to be the focal point of ALL the conflicts from here on out, I am out.

Ah yes, a family of extremely strong and loyal people that's done nothing but help the country MUST be evil........... bruh

Bruh.. What the fuck?
A super general, a poison master, a strongest knight with super military achievements that help the kingdom not even mention they not even criminals, and the royalty+common folks say they can't be trusted? Then who the hell can be trusted? A righteous bunch who stab in back?
Just how the hell the royal win their loyalty when they give them horrible attitude

Users who are viewing this thread