Ankoku Kishi no Ore desu Ga Saikyou no Seikishi wo Mezashimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The New Teacher

Dex-chan lover
"It's your fault for having a window in the first place" 🤣

Y'know when you read too much manga and you create an internal alarm to know exactly who's the bad guy? Yea, that alarm is going off wildly right now. And normally I'm right about these things. I can detect a robber in the room even if they're in disguise, I'll be hissing at them like a lunatic cat hissing at a small ball of yarn

pretty clearly the teacher is the guy in eastern attire, the hair is the same and we didn't get to see his face. When it's presented so obviously it makes me wonder just how fast this conflict is going to be resolved. Considering the pace so far it could easily be in 2 chapters or maybe he'll be a persistent threat for a bit? Looking forward to more of this!

Dex-chan lover
The one decent line in this whole chapter, "stop raising the dead indoors" was underdelivered and buried under all the shitty, uncreatively applied tropes. What a shitty industry.

Double-page supporter
The soup of a Mother-in-law is a mortal weapon.

Fed-Kun's army
really tho, are this country noble child stupid ? are they try to start a fucking war ?

Dex-chan lover
If only she wasn't the childhood friend... she'll win without doubt

Double-page supporter
Academy Director: you know that guy who saved your life and comes from a family that is known for its long history of loyalty and contributions to the country, I'd be careful of him he's a dark knight

also Director: btw we hired a new teacher for practical lessons where accidents can happen, right after you where nearly murdered by "fowl" play and his history is pretty fuzzy. but it should be fine after all he was recommended by a noble and is a holy knight teacher.

sad part is this doesn't even feel that far fetched anymore with 2020

Almost all nobles in this kingdom deserve to be in french revolution due not respecting the one who properly protect them

Btw childhood friend: your window? It's 'our', your room? Even more

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@airsupport Ive seen worst fowl play in real life. Though in my case its prawns.

Animal puns are great 😆

Users who are viewing this thread