Ankoku Kishi no Ore desu Ga Saikyou no Seikishi wo Mezashimasu

Double-page supporter
So this is like the opposite of the manga with that Holy Knight trying to become a Dark Knight.

Group Leader
Sometimes, I wonder if the people that come up with the romaji for the titles dont know Japanese, or if there's a deeper reason that I dont see in the titles...
the "Hijiri Kishi" currently in the title... I would probably read it as "sei kishi" out of context... but even if I'm wrong, there's a freaking furigana for "paladin" in the cover. Tho nothing specific about this series, just... this was the last straw that triggered the rant.

Dex-chan lover
Another one...ugh
I'ld like a battle royale style manga with all those generic MC participating so that there's only one left

Dex-chan lover
So the opposite of the series with the mc who was the strongest holy knight trying to be a dark knight? Is the mc just as chuuni? Kinda the only reason I liked the other series

Dex-chan lover
Weird, I like him as dark knight, efficent and ruthless, I hope that paladin is not a class change but just a title given to people tht pass the tests.
But the description says the job make him faint for incompatibility...I hope is just because the teachers are on his case all the time for not behaving as the stereotypical white knight and not that they changed his job with a orb and his personality goes against it.

What even is a dark knight here? An antipaladin? But he doesn't seem evil, so that can't be right. Maybe a rogue knight? Or a knight without allegiance to a lord? So vague... Unless it's a knight who wears black armor. 😆

pretty much standard plot? uh.. kinda bland in my taste, but let see next 3 chapters. hope there will be interesting progress. i like the art style

Dex-chan lover
Bland as fuck, also kinda hard to root for a protagonist that's already quite strong. The things he fights will have to be stupidly scaled up so he'll struggle or he'll be heavily gimped due to the occupation change. (unless it's just another masturbatory self-insert power fantasy. This is where I'm leaning)

This is dumb. His plan to improve the reputation of dark knights is to stop being a dark knight. He's incompatible with the paladin job, so he'll be seen as weak. There'll be some event where he has to go all out, but he'll hide that it was him except some girls will see him and join his harem. Oh, can't forget the one who joins his harem because she sees him struggling all the time but never giving up.

Am I on the right track? Of course I am. Still gonna read it though because I'm a garbage disposal who loves this trash.

@penmore penmore My thoughts exactly, they are just copy pasting stories and changing one thing at this point. What a shame... but I still like the genre.

@Oryangatan

quite agree with the sentiment.

To quote the wise Frank:

"I'm the Trash Man! I come out, I throw trash all over the- all over the ring! And then I start eatin' garbage!"

And boy is most isekai garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, this is pretty good 2 chapters in. Nothing's overplayed or forced, quite fresh aswell. Let's hope this keeps up!

Banned
@AlphaFlow

I get where he's coming from though. Since there is already a manga of a dark knight going to school to be a white knight and that is chock full of cringe.

Users who are viewing this thread