Another World Dump Truck - Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
I am wondering where this is going, but I find the IRL scenes where the swapped princess is in his body the better of the two swaps. The one in the story is very boring honestly. at the beginning it was fine but after they showed that he didn't actually die, but they swapped bodies, that is when it become so interesting. Now I wonder... is the novel going to change now that he is in the story? like parts of the story that weren't supposed to be that way suddenly changed due to his meddling. I will try and read the normal scenes as well but that part of the story seems like it is being dragged on due to the watch being broken. So it is like we are watching two different stories here.

Damn, I wish I discovered this later when there was even more to read. I'm invested now.

Dex-chan lover
I am wondering where this is going, but I find the IRL scenes where the swapped princess is in his body the better of the two swaps.
I do agree, but in my experience with a number of series like this, a major part of what makes the secondary side story good is it being done on the side.

Double-page supporter
I do agree, but in my experience with a number of series like this, a major part of what makes the secondary side story good is it being done on the side.
I just find the main story uninteresting as it is like, what is even going on here? I know they are trying to get him back to his own world/body and the watch broke. But it is like the actual characters and "novel story" is really really not interesting (personally). I find him and the swapped character more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread