any games that you know aren't super good but you still like alot ?

Dex-chan lover
as the tutoe suggest. a game that's not considered really good or even passable but you still really like ?

for me, it would have to be paper mario sticker stars and luigi's mansion 2 as prime examples. althought its mostly nostalgia on my part speaking.

Dex-chan lover
Dishonored 2.

Improved playthrough, sound effects, and resolution but plot disintegrated.

Dex-chan lover
Omega Quintet, I play the game mostly every year even though it's pretty bad. Nostalgia is one hell of a drug.
header.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Foxhole. I don't like talking to people online, so I cannot coordinate with large number of people to maintain a production facility in-game or planning a massive operations. Plus, I don't have lots of hours to spare. I play at odd time of day.

But, I like the idea of roaming the battlefield, helping out with frontline combat, Rapid Reaction Patrol against backline saboteur, doing logistic runs to secondary frontline outposts, role-playing as courier, Medic role, backline inspection for out of use facilities, backline construction, bridge battle, volunteering as impromptu tank gunner or driver, hunting down Russian speaking new players who think its an open world free for all(AKA any team killing fucktards who think its fun to take precious AT munitions and target our own tanks at an active frontline), etc etc.

Dex-chan lover
Duelmasters Cobalt (PS2)

janky semi-shovelware TCG game, and somewhat eventful on how I actually got my copy of it.

My experience with osu, lol. I keep coming back to it but I can never achieve good scores :)
Mb I misread that

Users who are viewing this thread