anyone got any good romcom mangas? and any mangas similar to that one time i got reincarnated as a slime?

like my title is asking lately ive been having trouble finding any romcoms that i could get into or really any anything

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
romcon? with "N"?
what is that?
do you mean romcom?
do you see "reincarnated as slime" as romcom?

romcon? with "N"?
what is that?
do you mean romcom?
do you see "reincarnated as slime" as romcom?
i meant romcom thats mb and i don't see reincarnated as one was wondering if anyone knew anything similar to it

Dex-chan lover
I don't read isekai so I can't recommend anything like that.
But now, I've decided to make a MD list for romcom recommendations because I have to admit it's way easier for me to just send one link instead of looking through my library every time a thread like this shows up, and also you can see the thumbnails & info.

https://mangadex.org/list/a272d2f5-7fe8-44bf-9311-5f6b98150fa3/romhacking-convention (WIP)

(Thanks to this thread's participants for the title inspiration)

Dex-chan lover
still don't understand what that convention means.
all I know is rom hacking for video games.

for the recommendation, as comedy is quite subjective
for me, I prefer the conversational type comedy with banter between the main characters rather than the typical physical slapstick comedy like panty shots, falling on someone's butt, wrong changing room, etc.

so for romcoms with actual romance as the main plot, with an equal level of comedy that I like
(I'll just randomly throw some since there are so many)
maybe things like lovely complex, dame na watashi, Oh Roji webcomic, Ichaicha okane, kiyoku yamashiku,
bertia and isekai nonbiri for isekai romcom, toorigakari already mentioned above, sensei wa koi, shiro seijo
those 10 for now, I guess

for the isekai, well that will be a long separate conversation
I remember there are already several threads discussing isekai recommendations, try looking there

Contributor
I don't read isekai so I can't recommend anything like that.
But now, I've decided to make a MD list for romcom recommendations because I have to admit it's way easier for me to just send one link instead of looking through my library every time a thread like this shows up, and also you can see the thumbnails & info.

https://mangadex.org/list/a272d2f5-7fe8-44bf-9311-5f6b98150fa3/romhacking-convention (WIP)

(Thanks to this thread's participants for the title inspiration)
Yep, I can see the hacking, great that Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun is also there, though I must admit I was expecting a long list.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, I can see the hacking, great that Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun is also there, though I must admit I was expecting a long list.
I only put things I really like, but it's not like I read that many manga anyway.
It's crazy to me how people actively follow hundreds of manga at once

Double-page supporter
For ROMCOM:
  • Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta (complete)
  • Isshiki-san wa Koi wo shiritai.
  • Tonikaku Kawaii (might need to read this in another site, like comick.io)
  • Obokoi Majo wa Majiwaritai! (despite the translated title, it actually more wholesome)

For isekai
  • Risou no Himo Seikatsu (again, ignore the translated title. It's not as power fantasy as TOTIGRaaS, but the political manuevering here make up for it)
  • Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? (this one leans more towards the power-fantasy and monster reincarnation, but not much in the politics and civilization building, at least not yet I think)

Dex-chan lover
Love Roma
High Score Girl
Species Domain
Doujima-kun wa Doujinai
Saotome Senshu Hitakakusu

Users who are viewing this thread