Ao Ashi - Ch. 323 - Everything Fukuda Tatsuya Does

Dex-chan lover
It's great that they can see Fukuda's greatness but like screw all of them, he was not responsible for not playing it was the coaches, managers and players and they called him a "salary thief".
The things that put me off is they didn't even try to teach him how to speak their language, leave him on his own, and just straight up judging him simply because he's an Asian.

They probably thought, "He's an Asian. He probably cannot play football as decent as us."

Double-page supporter
The things that put me off is they didn't even try to teach him how to speak their language, leave him on his own, and just straight up judging him simply because he's an Asian.

They probably thought, "He's an Asian. He probably cannot play football as decent as us."
Yeah I thought the same thing, I get that football is there livelihood so why not ask for help from the GOAT.

Something bout that translator dude is making me pissed. Ever since the start to now. Like dude could have been helping fukuda learn a few words but decided not to and then has the audacity to be surprised at fukuda knowing a few words 🤡 i mean i get that it’s not his job to teach fukuda but still pissed off bc of the damn ignorant air hes giving off 😅

Users who are viewing this thread