Ao Ashi - Ch. 354 - The One Controlling Barca

Dex-chan lover
Xavi-Iniesta-Busquets esque, can't talk about Barca without the greatest midfield trio of all time
Man if IRL Barca can actually fucking play with enough intensity and fluid like this. We got out Tikitaka by freaking Girona (which is unironically good this season, kudo for them, hope they win Laliga if we can't win it) and instead of ramming up played like we won the game 10-0

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me more on Fabregas-Xavi-Iniesta in Spain national team.

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me that is Alvaro "played for Juventus, Madrid, Chelsea, Atletico" Morata you are disrespecting there.
yes Alvaro is a good player, but what spot they reached on last world cup? 16th despite dominating the midfield most of the time. who did they lose to? morocco with penalty kick. 3-0 on that penalty kick. if we disregard the 7-0 during costa rica match. Spain only did 2 goals out of 3 matches they did on world cup. that matches have over 60% possesion for Spain, and on Japan match which they lose they even have 83% ball of possesion.

they are strong, but they dont have the way to score a goal. at least on world cup which the only thing I mostly care about.

Dex-chan lover
yes Alvaro is a good player, but what spot they reached on last world cup? 16th despite dominating the midfield most of the time. who did they lose to? morocco with penalty kick. 3-0 on that penalty kick. if we disregard the 7-0 during costa rica match. Spain only did 2 goals out of 3 matches they did on world cup. that matches have over 60% possesion for Spain, and on Japan match which they lose they even have 83% ball of possesion.

they are strong, but they dont have the way to score a goal. at least on world cup which the only thing I mostly care about.
In case you didn't notice, I was being sarcastic

Users who are viewing this thread