Ao Ashi - Vol. 20 Ch. 210 - Becoming the Symbol of Under-18 Football

thank you so much for the chapter.

is it safe to assume that Ganon Osaka are the equivalent of Gamba Osaka irl?

@duckydoggo

I had the same. I also read giant killing where the j league clubs are fictionalised. For example

Gamba Osaka is called Osaka Gunners
Tokyo Verdi is Tokyo Victory
Nagoya grampus is Nagoya gran palace

And so on

This manga talk about xavi experiment but i cant find it at google so can someone here give me article or it just fiction by manga ?

"I'm more accurate than Xavi" XDDDDDDDD well with the cheeky smile and the shadow eyes last chapter it would be expected.

The golden age of Japanese football is coming.... I wonder if Take Kubo is going to make a cameo or appearance haha

Thank you for the chapter. Really interested in their approach for youth club vs high school team theme.

oh no, eagle eye vs eagle eye? japanese people always need to make it a "super power showdown" :/

Thank you for the chapter.

I don't know exactly what Ashito has been doing but I can see he might be also doing training for his eagle eye.

Also that last page I was very happy to see the Japanese guy next to Ronaldo and that he scored against Real. Watching anime and reading manga I always see people with incredible abilities but then in real life I don't really see it. From their mangas and anime Japan gives a feeling of supporting and not belittling athletes unlike my country so I'm really happy seeing them make waves.

Thanks for the chapter 😊

Maybe I'm jumping the gun here, but I think this arc is about instilling a winner mentality in players versus nurturing individual qualities. A team of incredibly talented players can still play lacklustre if they are coached wrongly (aka Bayern under kovac) or fail to click (real Madrid before Ronaldo came). The other way around: a team that has a good mentality but no star quality can achieve miracles (Leicester winning the premier League. Wolfsburg winning Bundesliga, sc Freiburg surviving in that same Bundesliga despite having the smallest budget of all)

Dex-chan lover
So this Saejima also related to the East Fukuoka High school mentioned in chap 207

Power Uploader
@hnp435
No, I actually just noticed how i mistranslated that part. This is how it should read.

204.jpg

oof. the classic sports manga antagonist that has the same power as the MC. i hate that trope, hopefully they do something new with it...

idk why the fuck having "eagle eye" are considered as "power" or "super power" by some of the commenters

like, that's pretty much normal in football. Almost every single ball shuffler/playmaker have that trait. It's just dramaticized so that it looks OP or something, but at the end it's just "vision".

this manga has a ton of reference towards actual football environment. Please try to looking up to it before slappin' such skill as "power" or "superpower".

might as well Ronaldinho appear on this manga and these people would start associating him with Goku huh?

Power Uploader
@Floirt
Why would you hate this trope? Beating a better version of yourself makes for the best clashes. One of the greatest games of all time, Devil May Cry 3 and 5 were built off it. (Ashito being the Dante to Ren's Vergil)

Users who are viewing this thread