Ao Ashi - Vol. 35 Ch. 356 - Give Me Five Minutes

Dex-chan lover
God fucking damn it we are gonna get cooked both IRL and in manga huh?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, Greece won the fucking Euro using exactly that. Scored one goal and turned the box into a Stalingrad on the pitch. Historically team that defense well has always been the winner
I wasn't being sarcastic. I actually admire the art of Mou's park the bus tactic. Everyone can put 10 men behind the ball but it takes discipline and focus to keep the shape and pressure. Only shitheads who don't know football would downplay that

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't being sarcastic. I actually admire the art of Mou's park the bus tactic. Everyone can put 10 men behind the ball but it takes discipline and focus to keep the shape and pressure. Only shitheads who don't know football would downplay that

I still hate it. I understand the effort behind it but, dear god, it's torture to watch.

Double-page supporter
Next day Twitter headline:

"Barcelona has put a transfer request for Kuribayashi Haruhisa from Japan"

Not to mention the fans are getting excited over some random comps made by random bloke and begs their team's recruitment to take a look at the player.

the drawings are awful at describing the movements and techniques used by the players, and I am having a hard time understanding everyone's positions, is it only me having those impressions?

the drawings are awful at describing the movements and techniques used by the players, and I am having a hard time understanding everyone's positions, is it only me having those impressions?
I mean, this is inevitable in a manga. It is good for expressing emotions, and dark scenes can be presented really well, but action scenes can be best shown through animation, and nothing else. It is still not that bad, though. Most of them are understandable though.

Users who are viewing this thread