Ao no Hana, Utsuwa no Mori - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Chapter 12

Supporter
awww i love me a blushing ML, looking forward to seeing their relationship develop!

and wow, the audacity of her ex to ask if they can start over. sir, bye. I love her friend for standing up for her.

Anyways, thank you for translating! And do take care of yourself!

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translation

I went to a manga cafe for the first time the other day, and they had this
I blasted through the end
it was a slow burn, but I love it
I might like this even more than the street dancing one

I will still read these translations because I still not that good in reading Japanese,
and some pages I just skimmed and assumed I understand what's going on

Dex-chan lover
awww i love me a blushing ML, looking forward to seeing their relationship develop!

and wow, the audacity of her ex to ask if they can start over. sir, bye. I love her friend for standing up for her.

Anyways, thank you for translating! And do take care of yourself!
I'm very excited for y'all to see where it goes! I know you guys will love it :)
Thank you for the kind words!

Dex-chan lover
Her friend is the real MVP here. Along with ML.
Gosh. Such precious people she has supporting her!

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for this chapter. I really appreciate reading your quality translations and the effort you put into the notes at the end of the chapters. Please take care of yourself first. I personally do not mind waiting for your updates.

Aggregator gang
WOAHHHHH, I take back what I said in the previous chapter, this ex is an asshole. Shinobu is such a good friend for that.

ALSO OMG, Tatsuki looking shy and blushy THIS IS A BLESSING 😭 Thank you again for the update!!!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work, earlbay! Health first! Scans later!

As much as I'd like Aoko to speak for herself, I think Shinobu made the right call. That ex needed to be yelled at. And Tatsuki's glare made it even better. 😁

Dex-chan lover
What a giant piece of doodoo. The audacity to come here like nothing happened. “Oh, I always planned to come back, hurr durr.” Ew.

Tatsuki is adorable, moreso than other chapters. Aoko deserves someone that cares for her and will be there for her. Also, someone that inspires her.

Supporter
Thank you for all the catch up translations. Take care of yourself, appreciate all the effort you put in thus far!

This has been one of my favorite josei series I've picked up lately, I even bought a few raw volumes off Bookwalker to peak future spoilers.

Curious to see how things continue with the ex-boyfriend hanging around further.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread