Ao no Hana Utsuwa no Mori - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Chapter 13

Awww, both of u falling in love without notice it 😂❤️
About this bearman liked kuma.... He so nice and fluffy but still hate it for him to cheated on her. Want to know what the reason for him to did it :")

Dex-chan lover
RYOHEI READ THE ROOM

also thats so real and mcksjs poignant??? when aoko notes that she may never have realized just how sad she was back then if he never came by again/that she's grateful to know this about herself/grieve that a lil more properly this time 🥺🥺🥺💗💗💗💗💗

Fed-Kun's army
Your note had me worried, but I wasn't dismayed at all! I thought it was great that Aoko explained why she loved him and also articulated that maybe they just weren't a good fit for each other. He's unselfish to the point of being kind of a shithead. Aoso, Shinobu again being the MVP - something about her in the panel where Aoka answered in the phone had me rolling.

Also, tiny, tiny translation point but I think pg. 28 "peak" --> "peek." I only point it out because the translation is otherwise so excellent & I love the notes you give at the end of each chapter. Thanks again for continuing to translate, you're amazing!

Dex-chan lover
Your note had me worried, but I wasn't dismayed at all! I thought it was great that Aoko explained why she loved him and also articulated that maybe they just weren't a good fit for each other. He's unselfish to the point of being kind of a shithead. Aoso, Shinobu again being the MVP - something about her in the panel where Aoka answered in the phone had me rolling.

Also, tiny, tiny translation point but I think pg. 28 "peak" --> "peek." I only point it out because the translation is otherwise so excellent & I love the notes you give at the end of each chapter. Thanks again for continuing to translate, you're amazing!
You are right! thank you for pointing it out. It has been fixed!

Fed-Kun's army
when you wanna dislike someone but they’re so nice but you know there’s sth you don’t like about this person anyway

Aggregator gang
Shinobu is such a great person. Really discerning and caring. I really like her. She knows that although Aoko is a bright and positive person, Aoko might still be suppressing some sadness about the past, and Shinobu is there to listen to and support her.

Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
Ughhhhhh, Idk what to feel about the ex anymore because he really is nice but this makes me even wonder why was he with another woman. Like is it all a misunderstanding? What if it was a relative, a friend, or someone important who needed his help, perhaps someone in their deathbed, but instead of clarifying it, he just went with it because he feels at fault for even leaving Aoko in the first place?

Again, thank you for an amazing update and translation! Can't wait for the next chapter <3

Supporter
I love the dialogue in this chapter, especially with Aoko talking out her feelings; such complex feelings and it was done so nicely here. Honestly, my romanticizing ass just loves how this manga goes about showing people and their feelings lolol 😅

Anyways, thank you for the translation again, and really appreciate the translation notes at the end!

Dex-chan lover
Now I want a hanko to go stamping things... (and I already have lots of stamps.)

I love seeing Aoko thanking Shinobu for being angry. I was worried about Aoko last time, but with this, I feel lots better.

Thanks earlbay! ✨

Banned
Because I feel that some people may not get it, let me lay it straight. Charismatic people are not by default, good.

Kumacunt is a bad person. He has a nice personality but he has proven through his actions as a cunt of a person. There's a saying "Build a thousand bridges and you should be known as a bridge builder, rape one child and all you're known as is a pedophiliac rapist." This is important. No good outweighs the evil one may do. I'm specifically not a good person and understand this as a reflection of myself in reality

No matter how a charismatic person may present themselves, their negative actions are what truly defines them.

Users who are viewing this thread