Ao no Hana, Utsuwa no Mori - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - Chapter 27

Dex-chan lover
hello everyone, I'm formally inviting you to my funeral viewing tmrw as this chapter ruthlessly unalived me ☠️

this chapter was too freaking cute, the romantic tension and nervousness from the both of them as they slowly take nervous steps towards solidifying their relationship until they finally spent the night together was just so YUMMY UGH :qq::hearts:
i hope the coffin yall picked out is a double seater bc im omw over! 😫💞🌪️💖✨🌪️💕💞💕🌪️💞💞✨✨💞💞✨💕💞💕

theyre so soft and earnest and gentle and and and and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SO GRATEFUL 😭💖

Dex-chan lover
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
What a nice cute chapter!!! From having the vessel out still, to the plates, to talking about their craft...
yayyyy!!!
😭😭😭😭
we are so spoiled here!!!
this is such a genuine depiction of two artists sweetly falling in love with the others art and then each other 😭😭😭

tatsuki so readily sharing his thoughts
not even realizing how open and unhurriedly eager he sounds for their future piece??

aoko being excited about having been let into his thoughts his space his life!!!!!!

the way he showcases their first vase????? and how he lets slip he uses their plate constantly???!!!!! THEYRE IN LOVE YOUR HONOR!!!!

aaahhhhhh no one can say anything to me!!!! spring is now and love is real!!!!

Last edited:
gasp

I forgot to breathe for a few seconds.

Thank you for the chapter and please take care!

Aggregator gang
I KNEW IT. I WAS RIGHT. THE WAY KODAMA WAS FOCUSING ON HIS FINGERS THE WHOLE TIME IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS WAS GONNA BE USED FOR THIS TYPE OF SCENE. IT’S SOOOO GOOOOODDDDDD.

Aggregator gang
Whut. 🍽️🌧️💅🙈
Thank you for the translation!! Cannot wait for the next installment

Users who are viewing this thread