Ao no Hana, Utsuwa no Mori - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Chapter 30

Dex-chan lover
Ohh that moment when she said that she wanted the vessel to stay pure white... So much in just that one moment!
Shinobu is a great friend, too. She's really looking out for Aoko.

I do wish Aoko Would have apologized for making Tatsuki feel unseen, as it definitely felt like he was an afterthought despite his contributions.
She did apologize for agreeing to the project without asking him, so there's that... As for him feeling left out in their meeting here, well, these things happen when you're in a company of old friends or acquaintances.

Anyway, glad to see that they made up somewhat! They definitely have more things to work through, as hinted for the next chapter, and it is very satisfying how the mangaka portrays their growth and how the relationship develops.

Thanks for the translation (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡

Dex-chan lover
Oh. That's an ominous preview.

Ah. That shoulder thing. It really is one of the "perils" of being with your SO at work. 🤭

Shinobu coming in clutch, once again. And I think Kou-chan kinda sorta got that there's something going on between Aoko and Tatsuki (even if he is still dense enough to need a guiding pinch or two... Say... Does Shinobu have a boyfriend? I forget...)

Also, seeing Big Bear Traitor Baker Dude, even if it was just an afterimage... Infuriating! Screw that guy! :mad:

Double-page supporter
Oh! Tantalizing preview. I adore this so much! Thank you for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
Tatsuki really is adorable 🤭 I'm glad they talked it out.
Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
im so glad they made it thru this alright 😭😭😭😭
but waaaaaah it looks like we're not out of the clear yet 😭😭😭

(let it be known that this is 100% a mark of my fragile state and not a reflection of my satisfaction with this lovely lovely work 🥹💕)

as someone who’s working in a design field, sometimes i envy how smooth aoko’s creative process entertwined with tatsuki existence.. i wish i had my own tatsuki 🥲🥲😭😭😭

anyway,
thank you so much for translating this chapter!!! xoxo

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter was so good! 🥰 I was dieing at the guy saying all the sometimes right, but usually wrong things lol. Thankfully Aoko's friend was there to smooth a bit. And I had the same reaction as Tatsuki when Aoko said that the mug might be better as white lol.

I'm excited for the next volume. Hopefully the preview is hinting at the talk about Tatsuki's plans.

Thanks for the chapter as always! :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Go Shinobu! I deeply appreciate how she stopped certain conversations. Still awkward to leave Tatsuki out of the club stuff, but I've been him before... best to just let people reminisce a little and then you can move on.
I also like that they communicated within what, a chapter?

Dex-chan lover
im so glad they made it thru this alright 😭😭😭😭
but waaaaaah it looks like we're not out of the clear yet 😭😭😭

(let it be known that this is 100% a mark of my fragile state and not a reflection of my satisfaction with this lovely lovely work 🥹💕)
Who knows what lurks in volume 7!?!?

it's me....I know 🫣

Dex-chan lover
as someone who’s working in a design field, sometimes i envy how smooth aoko’s creative process entertwined with tatsuki existence.. i wish i had my own tatsuki 🥲🥲😭😭😭

anyway,
thank you so much for translating this chapter!!! xoxo
Girl don't we all!!!!

thank you for reading <3

Users who are viewing this thread