Ao no Hana, Utsuwa no Mori - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - Chapter 31

Double-page supporter
thank you for your translation! I am glad you focused on your students, and am just glad to have this chapter as you are able!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks again for the work, earlbay. The wait is no problem. 🫡

Ahhhh. And there's the elephant in the room, finally dropping on Aoko with all its might. I really don't think putting off talk about it is the way, but I can totally see why she'd want to put it off for now. I just get the feeling that this conversation is going to come up at a terrible time and/or spark a really bad argument or something like that.

There's also Tatsuki's side, since we haven't really seen what his plans are for the future. He looks really happy now (and him joking around with Aoko made my heart flutter), though. Fingers crossed that they can talk about their future soon.

Fed-Kun's army
Congratulations for the successful back to back concerts!!!
Thank you for translating again :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you and congrats earlbay! (Fellow teacher here, but no concerts for me)

I really like seeing Aoko back at her desk, trying out new techniques. I think some of those details took a back seat, and I'm glad to see them again.

But maaaan Tatsuki- whatcha gonna do? What's the plan?

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, it is so relatable of intending to bring up an important topic with someone and failing because you're too scared or anxious to know the answer.
Also loved the pottery in this chapter.
Thank you for the translation!

thanks earlbay for the translation and for sharing !! and congrats on the concerts!

I love Aoko's characterization so much. she just really feels like a human being, and absolutely a woman in her early 30s. it's really beautiful to get to follow the mind of some who clearly loves so deeply and fully and has a lot to give but life and trauma are gonna life and trauma lol.

also as an artist it might be easier to translate that into your work more than your words.

Tatsuki we gotta get you a little more forthright with the talking though !!

Thanks for the translation and wow I would’ve never expected you to be a teacher! Congratulations on the concert and take your time! I enjoy this manga! Fighting!

Dex-chan lover
its so cool seeing grown adults with cool jobs and cool hobbies 😖🎉 ty for all ur work as always earlB and ty for the lil peek into ur life 🤲🏼🌸✨

and omg aoko bb 😭😭😭 dont be so hard on urself, asking when things are gonna end / ARE they gonna end is one of THE most nerve wracking to ask a loved one when - even moreso when yall havent brought this up ever/in ages 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Aggregator gang
Congrats on the concerts!! I’m glad you and your kids did such a great job 💪🏽

Thank you very much for translating this manga; shout-out also to lore for all the pottery terms 💜 I discovered this manga three days ago and devoured it in a rush!! I’m very grateful for all the work and effort you put in to capture the feelings and thoughts 💜💜💜

Fed-Kun's army
Congrats on the concerts for you and your students. I've been on the students' side (not choir though, dance) so I have a idea of how crazy it must have been to you these days. Thanks for the chapter and never feel guilty for giving priority to your offline life, we don't mind waiting. :hearts:

Now to the chapter, Aoko finally remembered that Tatsuki is supposed to leave soon! Thanks, check character's sheet Fumiya! Now they can finally discuss and resolve it. Well, after Aoko stops procrastinating. But I can relate, I'd probably procrastinate too.

The mug is looking lovely. I really appreciate how the mangaka didn't leave the pottery as just a setting detail. I'm probably repeating myself, but I live seeing them developing their art together with their relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread