Apocalyptic Super System - Ch. 17

Welp i'm done. Of course, the author couldn't stop himself from singing the great propaganda of great leader pooh. This happens so commonly in Chinese works that I'm not even surprised anymore.

"People from Japan aren't as honest as people from China." I want whatever the author is smoking. Then again, if whatever he's smoking came from China, it's probably fake.

Aggregator gang
When it comes to solidarity and sincerity, then china and it's people are decades behind Japan.
Srsl it's not a coincidence nor a conspiracy that you can find a lot of videos/video compilations/stories on web where chinese people just walk past when there are other chinese people in need and suffering on the street, whether it being someone beaten, kidnapped or robbed. It's like a promised land of NPC's.

Also I think it's plain disgusting trying to make yourself look better, by making others look bad.
(especially when it's "our nation is better than theirs" kind of shit.)
It's also very self-ironic since I think this webtoon portraits truthfully how chinese people are very selfish and are not solidary people when it's about people who are not family to them. You really can't bash japanese, and sing China's praises, while in that same webtoon every people who our protagonist has helped, have eventually turned their backs to their saviours.. Very ironic indeed..

Ofc things aren't so black & white, and I'm sure not all chinese are bad people who won't help other countrymen in need.
I recommend watching vid from youtube,
"China lacks good samaritans and it's terrible" by serpenza. It's very related to this topic.

Also let it be mentioned that I'm not of japanese or of chinese origin. I don't hate either, but I'm more fond of japanese people (& their culture), and would move to Japan if I had to choose between them two..

Aggregator gang
Typical China hammering down on Japan with their transparent propaganda.
Their media would be easier to stomach if it wasn’t so in your face and sloppy, quite frankly it’s insulting to the intelligence of others.

That said I try to read this while ignoring all the country J hate.

So much more honest that each time they write novels or manhua they wrote most people outside MC's allies as scumbag, cowards, backstabbers etc...
Anyway i now remember why i stopped reading this originally. The "translation" is trash and the story throws us some casual propaganda and stuff here and there even tho that the people from great China in that story are even worst that J(apan) guy.

Users who are viewing this thread