April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 44 - Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tips!

Its kinda sad that I cant take the last tip given the facts that the first deaths by covid 19 in my country where not told and the fact that the amount of people that have gotten healthy is an estimate

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your words, they are very needed, seeing how many still seem to think Covid-19 is nothing else but another flu.

Stay safe, stay healthy.

Contributor
I hate this propaganda stay at home where there is nothing wrong to go outside and in my zone this so called virus never put a foot, it start to become annoying psychologial terrorism. :|

Contributor
And there goes my hope of Yuna finally talking normally again and not like some retarded fool...

@Nick86 people saying stay at home specifically mean don't go to work unless you're essential nor go to events or gatherings. it's been explained and even encouraged multiple times to not stay cooped up inside your room and to take walks / exercise if you want. just dont go to gatherings anywhere and wash your hands

@Nick86
I'm happy to hear that in your zone there is no virus, but saying this is propaganda is not only ignorant but downright stupid and dangerous.
More than 900 thousand cases have been confirmed and out of it 46 thousand have died and more than 30 thousand are in critical condition, just with Spain and Italy alone there are more than 20 thousand deaths and daily they are dying by the hundreds. This isn't propaganda this is serious.

So fine keep being confident, keep acting like you are safe, but believe me, outside your little cradle of comfort the world is burning and while you keep ignoring it don't be surprised when you get licked by the flames.

Dex-chan lover
Damnit, you made me think there would be a released chapter and caused me to read the grammar failure chapters (which I had been putting off in the hopes of you releasing a high quality translation of them)

Aggregator gang
@Nick86 Considering the fact that many states have existing laws that have been easily interpreted and back up the fact that calling the infection "propaganda" is the legal equivalent of saying that you don't believe that killing someone with your car would kill them. In many states, you just made a mortal threat and clearly intend to murder someone, using the extraordinarily flimsy "I don't believe you'll die if you're killed" argument.

It's ridiculous to see in manga, and it has severe legal consequences if you try and pull that in real life.

Contributor
@p2x909 - It is political propaganda unfortunately, at least in my state, actually in my country died only 8k people for this so called C-19 and only because they had other serious ills, a 0,001% of the whole population, but the media push this as a exceptional event.
Our government exploit this event to create a pseudo totalitarism and imposing the martial law, this is the first time in my whole life that to fight a virus you force in "jail" not only people who have such virus but people who is perfectly health or close whole zones that never had such infection. People is scared and start to doubt of each other.
I'm not here to bash or judge other countries situations becuase i don't live there , but in my case they used such virus event to force mass control, restrict freedom and broke any privacy law possible.

Contributor
@Bastadon - I agree to you on this, i don't go where people gathered together, this is the right thing to do, but restrict the freedom and impose a martial law to every place and averyone, even healthy people, is close to a totalitarian regime.
I feel the stiuation is out of control and there are already consequences, people report the neightbors because they go out for a mere walk, all shops closed witha huge damage for the economy, poverty, and for what i hear these politicians want to keep this fake emergency state till the end of July. This is madness, people shouldn't accept such tiranny easily but they are scared because the damn media push such psychological fear 24/7.

Dex-chan lover
@Nick86 ahhh, when i see you barking, "Finally, after waiting for so long, I found a fool like you. it makes me feel alive when I see a fool with his argument, it becomes an invaluable entertainment. Apparently there are also stupid creatures like this"
save your foolishness to death, and my advice never to get out of your fantasy dream or something, because you will die in the real life.

man youre making debut, thanks for the comedy

Contributor
@myfoobz - You have no idea about our situation since you live elsewhere, is no good to judge people or make assumptions without knowing what's going on in certain countries.

Users who are viewing this thread