April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 51.69 - Sex Slaves [Ijousha no Ai]

Fed-Kun's army
I wasn't expecting anything yet I'm disappointed...

and here I was going to thank you for finally translating this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Mira995 I know right, especially when it's a series that scantly see updates.

At least it looks like they put a little effort into this one. Shame it's been five months since the last real release.

Khaosscans leader has a bit of an awful reputation, them not releasing shit for months and then dropping an april fools instead is kind of bullshit

Dex-chan lover
Half of this is an April Fool's joke...

Half of this is serious as hell...

I'm distributed but it's weirdly in character for all of them, Jesus Christ...

VIP
Khaosscans leader has a bit of an awful reputation, them not releasing shit for months and then dropping an april fools instead is kind of bullshit
Get_a_load_of_this_guy.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so out of whack that I didn't realize this was an April fool's joke 'till the later pages

Group Leader
Guess the answer to the last page is "we aren't back"

Fed-Kun's army
Why so negative?
They were nice enough to write a ch number that makes it obvious this aint a real chapter, lots of others don't even give a headsup like that for their april chapters.

Since it's obviously a joke chapter without even opening it, you're free to not read it if you don't want to, or read it if you're curious about what they came up with.
Personally I'd consider that one sort of kindness, not something to go all negative over. (Which often just lessen the targets willingness to work on something.)

Users who are viewing this thread